Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tentomon

• Monodramon

• Total voters

awtsy

Rookie
Well I like Renamon when it turns into kyubimon, cause its a nine tailed fox like in naruto

but some says that Tentomon and monodramon is a better choice.

so i start a poll to see which one has the highest vote.

I have no idea, dont watch it. But I like Bugyourmon because when it goes doraemon, it's more like a teramon than a gigamon. You know, because when you icomon a gigamon you yutomon a monomon. So dont go with Fuckyourmon...go with bugyourmon.

MattAY said:
I have no idea, dont watch it. But I like Bugyourmon because when it goes doraemon, it's more like a teramon than a gigamon. You know, because when you icomon a gigamon you yutomon a monomon. So dont go with Fuckyourmon...go with bugyourmon.
Nominated for TPS

I'd take a Charmander, purely for bank robbing purposes.

I mean, think, if you had a Bulbasur, they would take it from you and turn it into a solar power plant. And pokemon cruelty is just uncool.

The blue one.

Side note: I never watched Digimon, but I get the theme song stuck in my head randomly throughout my life.

I would get a Renamon. And then dress it up nicely and take it out to dinner before making sweet, sweet love to it by the fire.

I'm so alone.

Longo_2_guns said:
I would get a Renamon. And then dress it up nicely and take it out to dinner before making sweet, sweet love to it by the fire.

I'm so alone.
That's respectable, though. At least you're not one of those douchebags that would try to fatten her up and have her perform unmentionable deeds involving feces...

Longo_2_guns said:
Oh you Mormons have the most bizarre fetishes. Like coprophilia. And marriage.
Cophrophilia?

*googles*

Ewww, so that's what you call it. :sick4:

Yeah, if I had a renamon, first she'd have to wait until I'm done with my mission before we could start dating, then I'd teach her the plan of happiness and take her to church with me, and only if she agreed to be baptized would I marry her in the San Diego Temple, and then finally make love to her every day and night of our 3 month long honeymoon by the beach.

Then I'd spend the rest of eternity doing anything that would make her happy.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle