New mods for GTA V allows you to rape players

WickedLiquid

Regular
Which has stired up quite a bit of controversy.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style ... 67198.html

What I find hilarious is 80% of female avatars are guys so I would really like to see a video of a hacker "rape" a "woman" only to have the player turn on his mic and announce his gender. Sort of like picking up a prostitue to discover later she has a dick.

So like the URL says, is this OK? Are these virtual rapes just a joke like teabagging or is it a cruel form of cyber bullying? Also what does this say about trolling? I think if I was a modder going around trolling people I would seriously need to reevaluate my life.

OK that news report was a joke. I also like the woman at the end going on about how PlayStation is free when you actually need a subscription to PS+ if you want to go online in PS4. How about they check their sources before going with whatever a nerdy woman says and produce it on the news as facts? Lmao.

You wanna protect your kids? Ignore the Xbox fangirl and buy them a Wii U. Don't let them play Grand Theft Auto for the love of God, or any games that are rated M.

And this is why they should have made the online and offline components entirely separate rather than attempting to merge the shit.
Let the single player be modded out the ass, lock the multiplayer down as hard as possible.

Then again even in single player people would love to bitch about how other people are spending their time playing their video games.

I agree. I also turn off voice chat usually within a few mins of a public game.

The game pays me money to not be a dick. That is kind of nice to.

Players deemed as Good Sports will occationally get benefits such as $2000 payouts and 5% discounts at in game stores. Players can check their "Good Sport" earnings in Stats>Cash.

And here we thought Rockstar was the only one bending us over...

Ha haaaaaa.

aca5446f0930cd5bcb64c50360ef2b5f1aaa6f7b_full.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle