Deus Ex

It looks good, but I've played none of the games previously. So I have no idea what it's about. So no idea if I'm actually interested.

cyberjim2000 said:
kingg5 said:
Anyone else excited for this? I know there was one before that, but never played it.

:shock:

There's actually two. Deus Ex and the sequel Deus Ex: Invisible War.
That I didn't know. It looks cool, great graphics, being able to choose how you play it, plus freakinf cyborgs. But i'll wait for GR's official review before I go waste 60 bucks on it.

NickKmet said:
It looks good, but I've played none of the games previously. So I have no idea what it's about. So no idea if I'm actually interested.

If the previous games were any indication there's going to be a conspiracy, main protagonist who wears sunglasses even at night time, backstabbing, augmentations, globe trotting, several ways to accomplish an objective, etc.

Why does he wear sunglasses at night? So he can, so he can watch you live and breathe the story lines?

Get the first one off of steam ASAP. Really, if you don't play it now it will be impossible to go back because you get spoiled with graphics. It is an amazing game. Worse case, just get it by other means, just play the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMaster011