Coolest musical instrument invented!! *orgasm*

That's the tackiest fucking musical instrument I have ever seen before in my life. Those guys look like idiots trying to rock out on a synth piece of shit. It's okay to think these are cool but I would never have any desire to become an Eigenharp Master Concerto. They just look too easy to play (yeah I said it, fuck you) and very bland. The sound is actually quite horrendous. I could see myself breaking one of these if some fuckface was playing this in my house. I would get revolted by the piercing pain it brought through my head. All in all, the worst piece of fucking shit ever, at a high price to sucker in the stupid ass motherfuckers.

Robmiester said:
That's the tackiest f****** musical instrument I have ever seen before in my life. Those guys look like idiots trying to rock out on a synth piece of s***. It's okay to think these are cool but I would never have any desire to become an Eigenharp Master Concerto. They just look too easy to play (yeah I said it, f*** you) and very bland. The sound is actually quite horrendous. I could see myself breaking one of these if some fuckface was playing this in my house. I would get revolted by the piercing pain it brought through my head. All in all, the worst piece of f****** s*** ever, at a high price to sucker in the stupid ass motherf*****.

Damn son, relax.

I totally love this thing, although I don't really see a point in buying one just now. If this truly is the "musical instrument of the future", I'm sure I will be able to buy one for around 100 bucks or so at a garage sale in about 10 to 20 years time.

Peanutkiller said:
I totally love this thing, although I don't really see a point in buying one just now. If this truly is the "musical instrument of the future", I'm sure I will be able to buy one for around 100 bucks or so at a garage sale in about 10 to 20 years time.

Might be a little to old to play it by then, chap.

I might be getting one of these for GR to check out. I know it's not really video game related, but I collect odd instruments and circuit bent toys, so it has a certain novelty appeal to it from that perspective. From all footage I've seen so far it looks like an extremely dynamic MIDI controller.

Blake_Morse said:
From all footage I've seen so far it looks like an extremely dynamic MIDI controller.

Looks like youre about the only other person here who knows what that is!

This thing is not a synthesizer, guys. Please don't upset my delicate sensibilities!

Don't think i'll be wowed into leaving my new novation SL mk2 (with automap 3 :D :D :D) anytime soon, but let us know how it rolls, Blake.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod