Changes

I've obviously followed through with what I said I was going to do. You'll notice that RPG, News and Press Releases, and The Inner Party have been deleted. I archived any threads you all requested and any I thought seemed interesting myself.

Anyways: You'll notice that there's be a slight reordering. If there's a huge problem with this organization I'll change it back but I did have a request:

If you can think of better subtitles for ANY board, please inform me and I'll change them right away. I refreshed the subtitles but frankly I'd rather have those come from the community.

OK, bye.

Also Dan, I have a problem with your General Gaming sub. It not only is for games and devices that aren't manufactured on the 4 listed platforms, but it's for multiplatform games or discussions regarding multiple games.

I suggest putting something like "Gaming in general" there instead...:p

I preferred the old headings. Change them back.

In fact, I preferred the old layout in general. Change it all back.

In all seriousness, it's alright. It's barren. Like, more barren than my love life, amirite? It's more barren than Betty White's uterus, you know what I mean? It's like more barren than an Ethiopian's, ya get what I'm sayin'?

Okay, I'll stop.

used44 said:
Ha, looks weird. Good changes though. Just have to get used to it.
Yeah, very lean, especially if you don't see the Staff forums (don't know if you can). Still, I think it's more befitting of our activity levels. As new users join and participate we'll be able to expand again with RPG, FPS, Strategy, Action/Adventure, etc.

Also, De-Ting, what do you think about the sub now?

danielrbischoff said:
As new users join and participate we'll be able to expand again with RPG, FPS, Strategy, Action/Adventure, etc.
Your naivete once again shines through. It's adorable, like a kitten that keeps clawing up the furniture or that fat bitch who tried to have her way with me when I was drunk.

Seriously though, for the sub headings: take out the ellipses, capitalize every important word, make them more definite and more catchy. A lot of the old ones remained unchanged for a long time because they were very good. Just saying.

Longo_2_guns said:
Seriously though, for the sub headings: take out the ellipses, capitalize every important word, make them more definite and more catchy. A lot of the old ones remained unchanged for a long time because they were very good. Just saying.

lol this.

Nintendo:play it loud, play it proud!
Sony:These are uncharted waters...
Microsoft:Kinect with fellow revolutionaries here.

wtf are these lmfao. i cringe every time i read them. somebody change the sub headings asap. i call for a voting style competition.

I can still see Cov Ops but not Storage. Still, lean is a good word. No more useless forums.

As for headings, make it a contest.

Longo_2_guns said:
danielrbischoff said:
As new users join and participate we'll be able to expand again with RPG, FPS, Strategy, Action/Adventure, etc.
Your naivete once again shines through. It's adorable, like a kitten that keeps clawing up the furniture or that fat b**** who tried to have her way with me when I was drunk.

I wouldn't be so naive if you weren't here turning users away.

Nice burn.

I think of it this way - if new users can't take Longos... Longoness, they wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway.

Having him show up in their thread and seeing how they react is one of the easiest and best tests.

funny-gif-michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

danielrbischoff said:
I wouldn't be so naive if you weren't here turning users away.
Yes, all the wondrous new users who have been turned away due to my rampant aggression. Like 213EDD, who could've brought so much to the whole forum despite only posting in Sony and only in threads about the hackings. With his trollface image and inspiring posts such as "U Mad?" he would've been a valuable asset. Or what about poor devaldogz, who brought so much to the table with his amazing "Dumb posts." post.
Though really, Madster's right, because if you can't tell I'm joking then you shouldn't be here. I mean, there are only a few people around here that don't get it, and one refuses to leave for some reason and the other is staff so we can't chase him away...

In complete honesty, I appreciate all the shit you do Dan. Keep it up.

Though whoever put Misc above GM made a mistake. It should go General, GM, and then Misc. If this isn't changed in 72 hours I will send PM's until my hand hurts. I am completely serious.

Longo_2_guns said:
Though whoever put Misc above GM made a mistake. It should go General, GM, and then Misc. If this isn't changed in 72 hours I will send PM's until my hand hurts. I am completely serious.
Might as well, helps with confusion a little bit.

Longo_2_guns said:

Haha! Dude now you're just being pedantic! He did it though, bless Dan - he is a pleaser...

....oh yes....a big pleaser.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle