(Late) Spring Cleaning

Are you sad?

• Yes! I'm crying like a wussy baby who is a crybaby with no life who cries all the time about everyth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, will be leaner, faster, and more welcoming to new users with these changes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,
I hope you all recognize that I've taken a particular interest in the forums. You guys have a legacy here and just because the site is moving forward doesn't mean the forums, forum games and old hands don't mean anything to the site and the staff.
In fact, I haven't enjoyed an online community this much since the Counter-Strike Source server I used to run.
So, it's with hope and respect that I tell you that the RPG, News and Press Releases, and Inner Party forums will be deleted this weekend.
I hope you won't miss them. Honestly, our community is growing. Between the comments on the front page and the forums we've gained 1-2 new regular users (or returning former users) each week for the past month. User stats are showing gains in comments per week.
Frankly, I'm elated, but the forums are bloated. That's why I'm deleting the Inner Party, RPG, and News and Press Releases forums. We can't archive every forum, but I'd like you all to respond to this post with links to threads from those forums that NEED to be archived for posterity. So, happy hunting! In order to provide a sense of urgency, these forums will be deleted on Sunday night.
-Me

@LinksOcarina: Done
@UrbanMasque: Done

Please keep those archive suggestions going! Honestly, if you put any link in this thread it's getting archived! I'm not even checking!

danielrbischoff said:
Honestly, if you put any link in this thread it's getting archived! I'm not even checking!

Challenge Accepted
Challenge-Accepted.jpg

Archive Requested: www.lemonparty.org

Fun fact: the "Hottest Final Fantasy character" thread was created by me for the sole purpose of having another thread for Used to post in when he posted in every thread in RPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod