CHAMPIONS OF THE NATIONAL LEAGUE!

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by Longo_2_guns, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Really, what games 1 and 2 showed me is that it would take the Rangers a sweep in Texas in order to have a major shot at winning.

Considering it's the Giants they're playing against, it isn't too far fetched that they'll get it. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if the Rangers did win it all. Like I said when the Giants made the playoffs, they're going to blow it somehow. I've been a Giants fan far too long to not know that.

2. Chris_Crime

Chris_Crime Rookie

If you're truly a fan, then I hope your team wins. I'm true blue, just not Rangers blue.

3. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I've been a big Giants fan all my life. I've been to probably 20 games or so, which is a lot considering it's a 4 hour drive to the stadium, but I've been to hundreds of games for their AAA farm team, which is in my city. It's pretty cool, because I got to see guys like Posey, Lincecum, Bumgarner, Ishikawa, Shierholtz and Wilson back before they were really a big deal. I also have all of their autographs, as well as 18 baseballs worth of autographs of other players in my room. Usually I go to one or two games a year, but this year I've been to five. I would be at the World Series games if I had money and didn't have school. In 2002, I went to both a playoff game and a World Series game.

This year, I've seen the whole team with my own eyes, and a bunch of them I've been watching in person for years. That's part of why I know they're going to blow it, because I've seen them do far worse. And I'm pretty surprised they even made it in this year, considering they practically define the term ragtag.

So there's a good reason why I've gotten so excited in the last few weeks.

Also, I want to rub it in Bush's face.

4. SK

SK Rookie

Go A's

5. Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

One game away...