Can you see the list of icons for the other ranks?

malakian

Rookie
you know, the blogger ranks etc? Can we see a list of those too from our profiles?

Also, any news on the sigs?

I can't tell you anything about the ranks but as far as the sigs go we're deciding that some time soon.

Sam

Well I'm glad you're having a big vote on it rather than joeblow simply fixing it or not. I mean news on why they were a problem, if they're fixed etc, not when the knights of the school table are assembling.

I made a simple blog for a few chatters entertainment and got the blogger medal and found the icon amusing. Quite wanna see the others.

Fine. Don't reply to my topic, please. This is for the GR staff to answer, hence why it isn't in misc and is in the forum "directly to the GR staff".

If you want to say i have a point to prove when I don't, then spark the condescending 'tude there, otherwise when someone with any answers comes to read it they're going to have to trawl through loads of nonsense replies and probably wont bother.

Neither of your posts have so far addressed anything to do with the topic. Thanks for filling it up anyway, though.

Well if you wanted something specific regarding the sigs then specify, don't leave it so vague as to cause me to guess what you're alluding to.

The sigs were a problem because the embedding code was targeting them as well as the main posts so they were disabled until the source of the problem was found. I haven't spoken to joeblow in a few days so I don't know what the status is on the embedded code but I'm fairly sure the problem is either fixed or on its way to being fixed, I'll know more after I talk to joeblow which will probably be tonight.

Now mala, regarding your topic in misc if you won't get respect unless you show some, at the very least I expect some common courtesy rather than constant references to your perception of the immaturity of Cov Ops.

Sam

Then stop lording it over me in your language like the sword of Damocles (I know this applies to you less). I know you're involved in decision making. I know it's how you make some decisions, but lately it's been like every time it's mentioned it's the ten commandments being penned. This is a technical site issue.

This:

maca2kx said:
I haven't spoken to joeblow in a few days so I don't know what the status is on the embedded code but I'm fairly sure the problem is either fixed or on its way to being fixed, I'll know more after I talk to joeblow which will probably be tonight.

is far more helpful and relevant. I already know there will be a decision made soon. It's kind of a given. That isn't news about the sigs.

Uh mala, you asked a very vague question in relation to signatures.. all you said is "any news on the sigs?"
The only news is that a decision will be made. Then you jump all over maca when he responds to your question.

Whatever, I don't understand.

That isn't news. Clearly maca's second post has the news in it. Never mind now. I was just being coy...it's not worth a debate on whether it is or isn't news. I was just already well aware the course of things do quite often require a decision.

malakian said:
you know, the blogger ranks etc? Can we see a list of those too from our profiles?

Yeah, I should do that soon. I'm emailing myself a reminder..... Anybody else do that?

Also, any news on the sigs?

Well, seems like the crisis is over.

malakian said:
Fine. Don't reply to my topic, please. This is for the GR staff to answer, hence why it isn't in misc and is in the forum "directly to the GR staff".

Wait, am I forgetting something here...?

malakian said:
You misled me as I assumed the use of do was simply a dummy auxiliary, as it so often is in English, and the pronoun was referring to yours truly.

I thought the topic was about me.

I thought this topic was about me, and just placed in the wrong forum. Oh, woe is me.

This might be slow...But I don't see any dummy auxiliaries like I was able to exploit there in my lovely joke. I'm glad you remember it though!

Care to elaborate?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod