Can we get the awesome word censors back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING, the following post contains mature subject matter and should not be viewed by childern. Parental guidence is strongly advised. Don't try this at home! -I mean GR!

FUCK

Their's always a way around the censorship, so if you feel it nessecary to curse, you can. And the parents can't do squat because the censorship is in effect and it's not the GM's responsibilty for posters who dodge it.

GhostTrip said:
WARNING, the following post contains mature subject matter and should not be viewed by childern. Parental guidence is strongly advised. Don't try this at home! -I mean GR!

FUCK

Their's always a way around the censorship, so if you feel it nessecary to curse, you can. And the parents can't do squat because the censorship is in effect and it's not the GM's responsibilty for posters who dodge it.

Yeah, it's nothing new, I was doing that back on the old GR boards. Truth be told, I kinda liked the censoring... it was cute.

Simsy said:
GhostTrip said:

FUCK

Yeah, it's nothing new, I was doing that back on the old GR boards. Truth be told, I kinda liked the censoring... it was cute.
I'm quoting that comment for future evidence of your homosexuality....;).

TheNesMan said:
Simsy said:
GhostTrip said:

FUCK

I'm quoting that comment for future evidence of your homosexuality....;).

So you're adding that to the stash of dirty films we did in your basement?

^Some of those that you posted don't warrant a censor though. I mean, skank? Hardly vulgar in any way, shape or form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod