Blakes Mystery Game

I'm pretty sure I know what it is.....but the last clue threw me off, unless if it's something clever again.....

Plus someone else PMed me a guess, and I don't want to use their guess, even if it seems more likely now.

Vagrant Story?

I'll wager a guess. Spyro: Year of the Dragon. Never played it, but I figure Spyro couldn't really be a carnivore if he's surrounded by delicious animal friends.

That's exactly what I placed as my answer when I PMed Blake, but some odd reason Blake said 2001 and not the year 2000 like last week...So I might be wrong or he might be lying

Scratch what I sent you in the PM last week Blake...I still want to guess.

I don't know if there were any robots in this game but I believe Abe was a vegetarian
Is it Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus?

Yes it came out in 1999 but Blake was asking for game that was top rated in 2001, but I don't know if it would stay top rated until that year or not. Blake didn't actually confirm the information of how it came out in 2000 like the previous podcasts.

If I answered is wrong, I completely will just guess random A- reviewed games. Like you Links, I too am blown away

You didn't answer "yes" or "no" to my Oddworld Guess,

but new week new guess, Is it "Jumping Flash"?

Gran Turismo 2

cars are vegetarians i suppose

and cones are orange...and running over them is kinda like eating them

im reaching...

Wait a minute....

No offense to Ugh for getting it, but Blake you messed up one of the clues then, because Jumping Flash came out in 1996, not 2000 or 2001.

Yeeeehhh! I win again!
futurama_bender_270_origG1C.jpg

I PMed you Blake just in case you deleted my mailing address.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod