Blacksite

Joe_Dodson

Rookie
Okay, this is driving me crazy. There is an error in the FIRST WORD of this review. How do you miss that? It's the first one. It's like getting killed by the first goomba in the original Super Mario Bros., or losing to a level 1 rabbit in World of Warcraft. It's like misspelling your name on the SATs.

Also, halfway through, there's an exposed image tag. If you aren't going to edit these, could I get paid to not edit them, too?

Hey, that first goomba might look easy, but beneath it's simple exterior lurks a demon spawn so bad, it's been thrown out of 50 different kinds of Hell!

But yeah, errors are bad, mmkay?

Edited to add: Seems like there was a really obvious "response theme" to the OP. Now all we need is someone saying he's got a very difficult name to spell, and we'll hit the jackpot!

Also, taken from the front page:

Mass Effect Review. Classic, two-fisted adventure swings onto your PS3. Find out why Uncharted should appear on your map.

I'm sure the PS3 owners would love that, especially since Mass Effect could take advantage of a hard drive instead of being forced to pander for the "Core System" buyers.

I noticed that as well actually, shame on you your slipping. Fricken foreigners aren’t supposed to pick up stuff like that.
Ps. I have been killed by the first goomba

ugh both my errors. don't know how i missed paul's typo in blacksite, but i did. my eyes just shot over it. and the mistake on the cover was me working late friday night from home to get the cover changed for the weekend.

i was drunk. that's my story and i'm sticking to it.

Well, if it's not true that you were drunk, at least it's a believable excuse. :p

And subcalvin, from where I sit, -you- are the foreigner. :p

Duke_Ferris said:
ugh both my errors. don't know how i missed paul's typo in blacksite, but i did. my eyes just shot over it. and the mistake on the cover was me working late friday night from home to get the cover changed for the weekend.

i was drunk. that's my story and i'm sticking to it.

Why do you put up with that from Joe, Duke? Didn't he escape your basement lair?

StalfrosCC said:
Why do you put up with that from Joe, Duke? Didn't he escape your basement lair?

joe has eeeeerie powers. my advice is just never make eye contact and slowly back away.

No way, the current editors just need our help to make sure everything on the site is peachy keen. That's what this forum is for, after all.

Joe_Dodson said:
No way, the current editors just need our help to make sure everything on the site is peachy keen. That's what this forum is for, after all.

counting on readers to help edit articles doesn't exactly scream praises about the quality of GR

There's also not a site on the internet that couldn't use a hooded man (as in executioner hood) with a whip. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133