Sega Smash Bros

I was talking with Anthony today about how Sega sucks now and they don't publish shit and how the PlayStation sucks because it killed the Dreamcast (this is where Anthony tuned out).

Anyway, I think I'd be a lot more excited about a Sega Smash Bros than I've ever been about PlayStation All-Stars. What characters from Sega would make it into the game? Obviously, Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles (or maybe swap Knuckles for Eggman), plus Toe Jam and Earl in an Ice Climbers tag-team sort of thing? I'd want Vectorman, Shenmue guy, and a Jet Set Radio character in as well.

What Sega characters would deserve a role in Sega Smash Bros?

First I tought of Toe Jam and Earl, but you had to mention it. Then Shenmue, the same thing happened again. What is left for sega?

Alex Kidd and Billy Hatcher? Those would make some good characters in a smash bros type of game.

Every time I play super smash bros on the Wii I pick sonic. The douch bags I play with always turn off specials saying sonics is OP but you know what, I still kick ass with sonic.

For sure. Fox was who i played on the GameCube.

On the n64 im embarrassed to say I was the annoying pikachu.

As for sega. The only good thing I can think of they have published recently was binary domain.

Sourdeez said:
On the n64 im embarrassed to say I was the annoying pikachu.

DataLaughing_gif.gif

Shinobi obviously, a Virtua Fighter, Earthworm Jim (best on Genesis), the dude from Altered Beast, someone from Streets of Rage and the dwarf from Golden Axe. Joe Montana.

what's the name of that one genesis title by Treasure? the co-op. it's a classic. those guys are your snow bros.
edit: it's Gunstar Heroes.
Wouldn't be hard to pull off a Sega Smash bros. You could even pull from their arcade lineup, like that god awful 3D hologram time travel game. Or go Sega CD and get the killers from Night Trap.

Great. Now i want a Sega Smash Bros. game.

c-c-c-c-COMIX ZONE. the guy from Comix Zone, i mean. Seriously, this should be a thing already.

"Sega Smash Bros"? As in sega characters guest-starring in a new "Smash Bros" game?

How about pretty much any of the main cast from "Streets of Rage," "Golden Axe" and "Altered Beast"?

The main dude from "Comix Zone" would be cool to have and so would "Vector Man." Throw in "Kid Chameleon" for good measure.

Definitely get Any Rose in there! <3

Trying to think of some is quite a task for me...Alex Kidd?
Dynamite Cop?
I suck at this game.

Anyone mentioned Chuck Rock? Oh wait, I think that was mult-platform. Does it matter if it was on SNES?

used44 said:
GAME-QUEST-EX said:
The main dude from "Comix Zone" would be cool to have

"That would be awesome. Especially if he remained 2D in the 3D world."

Very true: his name is actually "Sketch Turner."

Another interesting character they could add into a potential "Sega Smash Bros" fighting game could be "Luke Oda," the main character from "Cyber Police E.S.W.A.T" and "E.S.W.A.T: City Under Siege."

Check out the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K182MccMn0w

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle