*beep* *boop* *bork*

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Let us pay homage to our favorite robots in gaming.

My number one has to be HK-47:
250px-HK-47-posing.jpg

A unique character to the Star Wars universe who added so much. Some of his finest quotes:
"Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem."
"Retraction: Did I say that out loud? While it is true you are a meatbag, I should refrain from addressing you as such."
"Prejudice set to maximum."

And he's a good combat character too. KOTOR basically should be played with two jedis and one blaster rifleman in your party, so why not choose HK?

#2: Very similar to HK-47 is Rogue Galaxy's "Steve."
120340-3.jpg

Steve is a robot AND a pirate, which makes him even cooler. Plus, he punches bad guys in their cocks with his metal fists. He's another humorous character who provides a good balance of laughs to the epic story.

Another thing that makes Steve special is his connection to the roboticist (just made that up) who invented him. Steve carries the memory of the Dr's dead son, and when Steve is deactivated, he is plugged into a system that allows the Dr to speak with his boy. It's actually a litte touching.

That's all I gots for now.

In addition to the ones mentioned....
mechwarrior4rl.png

should definitely be on the list. The MechWarrior series was the single coolest thing ever. It might not be a 'robot' as it's more like a vehicle (driven by a person) but it is still awesome.

lHollowl said:
Now we are really pushing it

ordog.gif

Bonus points to anyone who can name this game.
This is like Armored Core or something, right? The one where you fly around with the robot? I would look it up on Marketplace, but my Xbox isn't plugged in at the moment.

keepithowitis said:
This is like Armored Core or something, right? The one where you fly around with the robot? I would look it up on Marketplace, but my Xbox isn't plugged in at the moment.

Pretty close, its Shogo. It was a really badass mech game for its time and pretty freakin vulgar. Basically the two things you need for a good game :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle