Are you naturally good at video games?

And then when we switched to free-aim I still owned. I really am going to ban Links though. That guy can go fucking troll his own forums.

danielrbischoff said:
Well... no bans. Delorean, I'm shocked and hurt! But I feel better now.

tumblr_m9k10xhArJ1r1n5eb.jpg

I can pick up most games pretty quickly, but there are some games I am absolutely terrible at.

Strategy games, technical fighting games and racers.

I'm pretty good at a lot of shooters. :)

My reflexes are...insane, to say the least. I'm assuming it's because of the combination of sports and various shooters over the years. Online and offline, I've done things that I can't really explain, it just happens.

I think it's safe to say I'm "naturally" good at games, but it's more of a quick to learn type thing...unless the controls are fucking retarded.

I realized I suck dick at video games when my 5 year old niece was having an easier time than me at the platforming sections in Lego Indiana Jones.

I'm pretty decent at twitch shooters like Quake, though. This is due to the insane of man hours I put into Quake III. Too bad that genre isn't popular anymore.

Just when I feel like a great player, I have an awful round in Team Fortress 2 and get almost ready to abandon gaming all together.

I easily adapt to new control schemes and all that jazz, but my actual skill comes and goes. Currently I've had a long break from using dual joystick controllers and I can feel my hands needing more and more time to adapt as the time goes by.

I'm notreally "naturally" good; I've just played enough game types (RTS, FPS, TPS, etc.) that I can pretty much pick-up-and-play anything give a few minutes to adjust.

I wane, though. I can kick ass one day, but the next... Pffft, forget it.

As long as nobody innovates, that is, I'm fine (Playing Metro 2033 after an all-night marathon of CoD...)

x18_Valery said:
I'm notreally "naturally" good; I've just played enough game types (RTS, FPS, TPS, etc.) that I can pretty much pick-up-and-play anything give a few minutes to adjust.
I think that's where the "natural" part comes in though. How could anyone be inherently skilled at manipulating buttons?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod