Video games made for women

whos to say that there arnt any women out there better then most men all i said was i know a women whos real good at gameing who even beat me.

dude being a true man is admitting defeat by a woman in gaming! happened to me in tekken and soul calibur many times haha!

dunno if ur reffering to me haha?

but if i got beaten by a woman, id react the same way if i got beaten by a bloke! its no biggy.

Ok, so maybe some people here are a little slow, or possibly just retarded. It was a joke. I was playing the part of a sexist gamer and you had to go and think that was how I actually was. Thanks guys, for ruining everything.

the perfect girl: some that can lick her own nipple and make me chicken while i play 360 LMAO

u kno im jk..i love women. as for women AND games..lol thats just heven. but i do agree. my mom LOVES katamari damacy and easier games like "tetris" or "mario" lol. as for the wii. i do agree, its seems to be more towards EVERYONE

grandmagoodtimes said:
Ok, so maybe some people here are a little slow, or possibly just retarded. It was a joke. I was playing the part of a sexist gamer and you had to go and think that was how I actually was. Thanks guys, for ruining everything.
ok sorry but its not like you can tell if someones jokeing on the comp you dont see there faces or hear it in the voices.

grandmagoodtimes said:
6Are you asking me to have a web cam conversation with you? If so, I will warn you, I do not get fully naked anymore.
Did I really scare you that bad?

MattAY said:
dude being a true man is admitting defeat by a woman in gaming! happened to me in tekken and soul calibur many times haha!

In a weird sense...ditto.

I play halo with one my friends Monica all the time, she is Really good at the game, mind you. So yeah..I think its cool, and honestly, why would male gamers care? It is just more people to play with, more competition, more teams to fight off.

grandmagoodtimes said:
Yeah, now the Wii will have games where you can cook, clean, and make babies, all without leaving the comfort of your very own kitchen.
Lol yeah ok she can cook and clean on the Wii, but i'll be handleing all of the baby making for my lady.

grandmagoodtimes said:
Yeah, now the Wii will have games where you can cook, clean, and make babies, all without leaving the comfort of your very own kitchen.
Rofl i almost fell off of my chair for that one.

Tyrranis said:
If you've read my Crash: Twinsanity review, you'll have read that my mother is among that number of casual gamers. She really enjoys the Crash series.
My sister enjoys playing the crash series. It's an excellent series though, i used to play the originals for ps1.

TheNesMan said:
Tyrranis said:
If you've read my Crash: Twinsanity review, you'll have read that my mother is among that number of casual gamers. She really enjoys the Crash series.
My sister enjoys playing the crash series.
Same. She was really only good at the tiger parts in 3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod