April Fools, Mofos!

Links, it was waaaay before your time.

There hasn't been a good April Fools joke since. The best was the Covert Ops one, which when it was revealed to be a joke (because who didn't see that coming? I mean, really?) they all pretty much went "ALL OUR 'HARD WORK' AND NO ONE APPRECIATES IT SO WE AREN'T GOING TO DO IT ANYMORE!"

So that's why there hasn't been a April Fools joke in a while. Also because, while some of the new generation mods (ie me and MattAY, the only people who do a damn thing around here anyway) want to have some fun, it's barred down because, and I quote, "WE DON'T DO APRIL FOOLS STUFF ANYMORE!!!!" Okay, the excitations and all caps was added by me, but you get the point.

And here I was going to have fun, too. But in case you guys didn't know, there's no fun allowed.

Yeah it was probably 2003 or 2004.

The one Longo is talking about got fucked up because maca created the new forum and accidentally left the restrictions open so the posts were showing up on the Community page. As for April Fools not working on the forums anymore, I think it has to do with our smaller size. We all know each other too well. And the staff really needs to be in on it and they never paid us much attention during that time. Dan and Ugh's is funny.

1zejb04.png

9hly6t.png

aprilfoolsfun.jpg

I'm satisfied with this.

I wanted to do a total post through of every forum, like I did for Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft, but I'm sick and I'm tired and I'm sick and tired.

Also, that's what it looks like for me.

danielrbischoff said:
http://www.gamerevolution.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16121

wow not only was that page filled with ads, when i clicked the video it gave my a pre advertising video and pop-up window.

RIP GR. good night sweet prince.

I don't know the exacts behind it, but I"m pretty sure I shamed him into doing something big for April Fool's. This is my power, now dance minions.

Nah, all that stuff earlier about "No Fun Allowed" and "No April Fools Jokes allowed" was in fact an April Fools joke. Or me with intense sarcasm. Either way.

Truth be told, the idea of an April Fools joke was never even brought up in Cov Ops.

We shouldve fucking done something. It's just me and you thats why. Slackers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle