Annoyance!

MattAY

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Wii Play Find Mii!

I have platinum medals in all the wiiplay games apart from find mii! I've tried so many times to get platinum but i always cock up around the level 70's! SO ANNOYING!!!!! JESUSSSSS CHRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST!!!!

So what games annoy the hell outta you?!

the final level on Gremlins 2 for the nes! OH MY GOD, I could pull my eyeballs out. It sends you back to the start of the level preceding the boss battle if you get killed in the boss battle...ugh.

Stuntman. No doubt.

Trying to get that last level 100% is a real annoyance. It took me ages to just pass it.

You guys have a favourite game? all games ghave their annoyance, if it be a camera or even the graphics or a level.

I love find mii lol and yes it does get hard. but u got farther than i ever will :p

Pretty much any game I've ever bothered to play...one that comes to mind right now is any Gran Turismo game. You have to spend weeks saving up money just so you can buy a car that's capable of matching up with other cars in some races, then you actually have to run the race! And every turn is such a risk, nothing sucks like spinning out on the last turn of a long race. Don't get me started on the 2 hour endurance races.

Most games are made so hard so it makes you think you cant complete it, so you spend all your time trying to do it, then when you finally get it done, you don't F****** save the game, then you die, then you have to start all over again, but right now, Medal Of Honer is driving me insane and really annoying me, but i still love the game :D

Currently, Tomb Raider Anniversary. That game can kill you in so many different ways it's actually funny.

I'm trying to find all the blue coins in Mario Sunshine right now and it is utterly time consuming. I want to pull out my hair.

Devil_001 said:
Most games are made so hard so it makes you think you cant complete it, so you spend all your time trying to do it, then when you finally get it done, you don't F****** save the game, then you die, then you have to start all over again, but right now, Medal Of Honer is driving me insane and really annoying me, but i still love the game :D

Lol Medal of "Honer" if you ask me that looks suspiciously close to a certain B word.

Anyways the most annoying thing in a video game?

Everything in Ninja Gaiden Black on Master Ninja Mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle