San Andreas talk

rebel_92

Rookie
In the game i have tried and tried to take over all of the ballus territory ( the purple gang)
But everytime i get close to striking them out, i either get killed off, or there is another gang war on my own turf, resulting in me having to run back, and end up getting killled there. No matter how much i try, they always seem to find a way around my cheats. I was givin the health cheat but i lost it. So i have only got the code that gives you full health, full armor, and 250K. I need help, I might be a 10 year gamer, but this one has me stumped any advise would be appreciated
THX -BIG MAC_

Its a glitch in the game.

Press start, then press left right left right up up down down left up right down.

you dont need cheats to get all the territories i have all of them and did it without codes you guy must just suck at the game

Well if i'm killing all the Ballas and another area is getting attacked, i forget about the other area and i just finish off all the ballas then i try and make it to my other place, but if you lose somewhere, just go back and get it back

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod