San Andreas talk

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by rebel_92, Apr 9, 2007.

1. rebel_92

rebel_92 Rookie

In the game i have tried and tried to take over all of the ballus territory ( the purple gang)
    But everytime i get close to striking them out, i either get killed off, or there is another gang war on my own turf, resulting in me having to run back, and end up getting killled there. No matter how much i try, they always seem to find a way around my cheats. I was givin the health cheat but i lost it. So i have only got the code that gives you full health, full armor, and 250K. I need help, I might be a 10 year gamer, but this one has me stumped any advise would be appreciated
    THX -BIG MAC_

2. plumpkin

plumpkin Rookie

Its a glitch in the game.

Press start, then press left right left right up up down down left up right down.

3. rebel_92

rebel_92 Rookie

i appreciate the tip i'll try it here in a minute or two thx

4. hotmexicannerd

you dont need cheats to get all the territories i have all of them and did it without codes you guy must just suck at the game

5. Devil_001

Devil_001 Rookie

Well if i'm killing all the Ballas and another area is getting attacked, i forget about the other area and i just finish off all the ballas then i try and make it to my other place, but if you lose somewhere, just go back and get it back