America the free

Of course the police would never kill anymore

You know, like the man who was arrested. Patted down, put in handcuffs and placed in the back of the cop car. He was found shot in the head,through his right temple, in that cop car while still having his hands cuffed behind his back. Cops say he had a secret gun they had missed and committed suicide.

You know :roll:

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-08 ... psy-report

Anyways it is a bit fishy they had the camera right there but anyways *shrugs* Could be this way or that.

Eyebrowsbvv31 said:
UrbanMasque said:
Look,
-The guy was having a cookout w/ his daughter where drug traffickers spend 90% of their time.
- They happen to have a camera dialed into the location at the time of the shooting?

More evidence please

thank you, christ

This is obvious an Obama loving conspiracy to make the border patrol look bloodthirsty, when they're only there to protect our freedoms from people trying to leach the system. Obama is clearly looking for the latino vote, and this is nothing more than political propaganda

And they just happened to have a cook out there? Obviously they were scheming something, and the border patrol being the fine outstanding citizens they are, knew better than that.

you people are sheep

Ha!

Eyebrowsbvv31 said:
UrbanMasque said:
Look,
-The guy was having a cookout w/ his daughter where drug traffickers spend 90% of their time.
- They happen to have a camera dialed into the location at the time of the shooting?

More evidence please

thank you, christ

This is obvious an Obama loving conspiracy to make the border patrol look bloodthirsty, when they're only there to protect our freedoms from people trying to leach the system. Obama is clearly looking for the latino vote, and this is nothing more than political propaganda

And they just happened to have a cook out there? Obviously they were scheming something, and the border patrol being the fine outstanding citizens they are, knew better than that.

you people are sheep

Pretty much this. /sarcasm

You guys always really make eyebrows out to being this terrible person. I mean, honestly, all he ever did was state his opinion, and offer up a defense of it. To be really honest, it was often the rest of us that started the personal attacks that made things so bad in the various political conversations he involved himself in.

I mean, shit, I talk to him pretty regularly via steam chat, and he's really not a bad guy. He's not a crazy redneck, and he's not some Obama hating Nazi fascist. He's actually a pretty nice guy. It's unfortunate that nobody really ever tried to see things from his point of view. But hey, internet.

NecroWolf said:
Pretty much this.
You do know that's a satire, right?

And really, I agree. I talk to him whenever the Giants play the Cardinals, and occasionally in between. He's really not a bad guy.

I miss eyebrows.

But I'm also completely incapable of being offended by politics. With politics and religion I just throw my hands up in the air and go "Have fun, wackos!"

Always fun to read the stuff you guys would argue though, until it got weird and viciously personal.

Longo_2_guns said:
NecroWolf said:
Pretty much this.
You do know that's a satire, right?

And really, I agree. I talk to him whenever the Giants play the Cardinals, and occasionally in between. He's really not a bad guy.

I was being sarcastic. I thought Eyebrows post was kinda funny.

I didn't think he was that bad either. It's nice to have a discussion with someone that has a different point of view than you that doesn't devolve into name calling and trolling and I was able to do that with him in one thread. Too bad he let a few people chase him off but I guess I can't blame him with the way he was getting called out.

Eyebrows wouldn't appreciate us making him the victim. That's not how anyone should want to be remembered, and Eyebrows certainly does not fit that mold.

I miss eyebrows, not because we were friends, but because of how easy his buttons were to push to be honest

anything political and you could send him into a fit of rage, if he just had a way of turning that off, he'd of gotten along here just fine

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod