America the free

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by Icepick, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Sourdeez

Sourdeez Rookie

Of course the police would never kill anymore

You know, like the man who was arrested. Patted down, put in handcuffs and placed in the back of the cop car. He was found shot in the head,through his right temple, in that cop car while still having his hands cuffed behind his back. Cops say he had a secret gun they had missed and committed suicide.

You know :roll:

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-08 ... psy-report

Anyways it is a bit fishy they had the camera right there but anyways *shrugs* Could be this way or that.

2. Icepick

Icepick Rookie

edit - nvm

3. UrbanMasque

UrbanMasque Everyone Wears a Mask

Ha!

4. NecroWolf

NecroWolf Regular

Pretty much this. /sarcasm

5. NickKmet

NickKmet Regular

You guys always really make eyebrows out to being this terrible person. I mean, honestly, all he ever did was state his opinion, and offer up a defense of it. To be really honest, it was often the rest of us that started the personal attacks that made things so bad in the various political conversations he involved himself in.

I mean, shit, I talk to him pretty regularly via steam chat, and he's really not a bad guy. He's not a crazy redneck, and he's not some Obama hating Nazi fascist. He's actually a pretty nice guy. It's unfortunate that nobody really ever tried to see things from his point of view. But hey, internet.

6. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

You do know that's a satire, right?

And really, I agree. I talk to him whenever the Giants play the Cardinals, and occasionally in between. He's really not a bad guy.

7. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I miss eyebrows.

But I'm also completely incapable of being offended by politics. With politics and religion I just throw my hands up in the air and go "Have fun, wackos!"

Always fun to read the stuff you guys would argue though, until it got weird and viciously personal.

8. NecroWolf

NecroWolf Regular

I was being sarcastic. I thought Eyebrows post was kinda funny.

9. C_nate

C_nate Rookie

I didn't think he was that bad either. It's nice to have a discussion with someone that has a different point of view than you that doesn't devolve into name calling and trolling and I was able to do that with him in one thread. Too bad he let a few people chase him off but I guess I can't blame him with the way he was getting called out.

10. Optimus-Crime

Optimus-Crime Rookie

Eyebrows wouldn't appreciate us making him the victim. That's not how anyone should want to be remembered, and Eyebrows certainly does not fit that mold.

11. Icepick

Icepick Rookie

I miss eyebrows, not because we were friends, but because of how easy his buttons were to push to be honest

anything political and you could send him into a fit of rage, if he just had a way of turning that off, he'd of gotten along here just fine