All US Troops out of Iraq by the end of the year

Chris_Crime

Rookie
breaking news, the President's doing the damn thing. Haters mad as hell, news at 11.

After nearly 9 years, America's war in Iraq will be over.
George-Bush-mission-accomplished.jpeg

Well, they definitely can't grow with us looking over their shoulders. That's the truth. Hopefully they make some good decisions.

Perfect timing with the elections picking up steam early next year. Glad this is happening. Good job.

AndHereWeGo.gif

ALL Troops?

Are we going to be prepared to handle that many PTSD'd troops, that will have no jobs and severe mental anguish?

I mean the US has SUCH a good track record with handling the mentally disabled.

It's been nearly 9 years already? Just look at the time fly by. I hope Iraq can keep their shit together even without the watchful eyes of USA.

No, don't elect any Niessuh Maddas as the next president. There's something fishy about that guy.

UrbanMasque said:
ALL Troops?

Are we going to be prepared to handle that many PTSD'd troops, that will have no jobs and severe mental anguish?

They'll all go to Afghanistan. Or Libya. no worries.

UrbanMasque said:
ALL Troops?

I guess that was the plan behind Obama care all along! That man plots like an evil genius...

Now with Gadafi's death, hopefuly Lybia will be finish soon... oR it most likely gonna be another Iraq, isn't it?

Lien said:
Now with Gadafi's death, hopefuly Lybia will be finish soon... oR it most likely gonna be another Iraq, isn't it?

It's cool...Even with Libya possibly out of the picture now, Syria is seemingly not too far behind.

The War in Iraq was a slippery slope when Obama took over. It wasn't going to happen overnight but it's nice to see some progress being made.

Conspiracy theorists will say this is only because an election is coming up. But conspiracy theorists are idiots.

UrbanMasque said:
Eyebrows you've got the year wrong in your sig. It should be Since 2000.

I could agree with that.

But this is a Nobel Peace prize winnin' president we talkin' bout hur.

Should have gotten a Nobel Blown to Pieces prize, AMIRITE?

StickyGreenGamer said:
This just in from 2021.

All US troops back to Iraq. 3rd times a charm, right?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod