4/20

I LOVE how the governement is actually considering to decriminalize it so they can make tax money off of it, I also don't understand why just because its " 4 / 20 " the justice system allows 3,000 people to light up and hit the bong downtown ... I thought this shit was illegal.

Never understood why it was illegal though, it's really no different than drinking a shit ton and if they do decriminalize it they should follow the same types of laws that apply to alchohol and not cigarettes seeing how it has a mind altering affect. ie. No driving while stoned, no smoking pot in public places (okay well this one should be like smokes) and if you come to work stoned it's no different than coming to work drunk.

The only real problem I've ever had with weed is the studies connecting it to schizophrenia. I was watchin the Nature of Things when they had an episode on this, pretty F'd up shiat. Also saw one on 20/20. I think they were saying pot increases the dopamine in the brain which can increase the chance of getting it, especially if you have a family history on it. Things like that I'm concerned about ... if they can actually prove it scientifically.

My favorite is the guy sitting in the corner of the party smoking and drinking who starts going off the handle on the kid who offered him a hit from his bong.

I hear McDonalds is pretty popular in NYC :? it's very commercial and on the go, the burgers i mean, though that's probably the reason why.
still, F mcdonalds. I actually want my lettuce and tomato on my quaterpounder. I wish i had more to add but this is my hot button topic of the moment.

Chris_Crime said:
-FCM- said:
You go to SMU? The only thing fraternities are worse at than drinking is smoking.
No, I've just met some friends along the way who do, and they take their drinking and smoking seriously. It's like going to the CES and watching the new toys getting demoed.

Ah, just wondering, I have some friends who go there.

yeah that too. wasn't gonna say anything but dude's just straight up asshole :lol: like straight to your face. I was introduced through another friend, a black dude, and they just treat this guy like shit. but ehh, he seems to love em and it's not my place to question either.

I love how most of the people who are criticizing marijuana seem to have little-to-no experience with or knowledge of the substance. The best parts of this topic are when people say stupid shit like "I used to smoke, but then I GREW UP 8) "

What a joke.

And yes, comparing marijuana to alcohol is a perfectly legitimate argument because they are both mind-altering substances, you stooges. Just because you can drink two beers and not get drunk doesn't mean you can just say that all other comparisons between the two are invalidated. In fact, that really doesn't prove anything.

I love you all, but you blew it.

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
f****** idiots. even though i quit, best thing to listen to while high will always be mazzy star.
Dream Theater with the 360 visualizer running.

One day me and my friends sat there watching it for the entire music library of my Dream Theater.
TV ended up auto-shutting down after 12 hours, and we were starting to come down by then.

Best trip ever.

Not surprising in the least I guess in that regard.

Might as well go through that many a night too...it makes the day interesting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod