4/20

I'm not sure which is worse; the anti-marijuana ads that appeal to 11 year old kids to try and scare them instead of appealing to the 21 year old with no education working at taco bell, or the fact that kids really do get sacred by the ads and when they're teenagers they turn into preachy little twats.

The worst are the kids who don't have their facts straight. A kid told me that marijuana could be both addictive and lethal after the first hit, and that the lucky ones who were not dead would get cancer soon after trying weed. idiot, and all I did was offer him a spliff..

But yes today will be fun. It's also senior skip day at my school, so most everyone here is either stoned, scared, or skipping.

De-Ting said:
Longo_2_guns said:
I do not partake, as I am not an idiot.

Have fun though, all you children.
On St. Patrick's Day do I say "I don't partake because I don't enjoy killing my liver. Have fun alcoholics" ? No. So let the stoners have their day and STFU.

Wes said:
De-Ting said:
Longo_2_guns said:

On St. Patrick's Day do I say "I don't partake because I don't enjoy killing my liver. Have fun alcoholics" ? No. So let the stoners have their day and STFU.

THANK YOU!

I've been abstaining from posting in this topic because it seems more like people bitching about stoners than people actually commenting on our day. Honestly, we sit around, eat food, and are lazy. How is that hurting any of you in any way? We don't make fun of you on any of your holidays, so fuck off

Wes said:
De-Ting said:
Longo_2_guns said:

Seriously. Way to take the HIGHer road (Bazinga!) and act like a mature adult Longo and De-Ting

Anyways I believe California is going to vote on marijuana reformation due to the significant boon it will have on the state's economy (this includes revenue brought in from state taxes, purchasing the marijuana, purchasing munchies, purchasing entertainment, less taxes spent on enforcing an unjust law from arrest up to court trials to prison sentences, and of course the all important TOURISM).

But I've said this before, just because you know a couple of high school dumbasses who also happen to be stoners doesn't mean every person who has consumed marijuana is a dumbass.

There is a deep history surrounding the illegality of marijuana and it is not based on science, but rather economic and political grounds. People may abuse marijuana, but that is true of EVERY substance (alcohol, video games, food, exercise). We on this forum are not a bunch of immature stoners (a few might be), but for the most part are responsible adults who enjoy a recreational substance in their free time that does not conflict with their school/career.

I was just being a dick. Honestly, did you expect anything else from me?

Besides, people who smoke weed regularly get more upset about it than anyone else does about their habits, and a lot of them will spend hours trying to justify it. I honestly forget which is worse sometimes, the adamant straight edge kids or the people who never shut up about how they smoke weed every day. For Christ's sake, I've heard people who fuck animals that go to less of an effort to justify themselves.

I don't care if people smoke weed, as long as they don't bother me about it. But I've known far too many fags who make shit like 4/20 a big fucking deal, and all that shit.

As for myself, I still don't partake. Not because I'm against it, but because it turns me into a borderline supervillain. I'm completely serious about that.

4/20 is nothing more than a day where stoners try to feel important.

just remember though stoners, today is also hitlers b-day.

there fore you are getting high with hitler.

Smoking it doesn't count you as not grown up or immature, Stal. Just like drinking doesn't count you as immature. If you can enjoy a substance responsibly who is anyone else to say they are childish? You don't see me spouting anti-government propaganda and calling for reform laws, all I'm doing is enjoying myself. Does that make me a child?

All joking aside, equating your filthy habit with something like drinking is fucking ridiculous. I can drink a beer or a mixed drink and not be impaired. If you smoke a joint to get high, and you are high, you are impaired.

Now, drinking to get drunk is just as childish as smoking pot to get high. You aren't going to get an argument from me on that one.

I just love listening to stoners justify their behavior, you would think they would be more laid back.

I have nothing constructive to add to this topic. But on Friday, I will go out, get drunk and impaired, come back, and post my ugly ugly thoughts....and that's a promise!

Longo_2_guns said:
Besides, people who smoke weed regularly get more upset about it than anyone else does about their habits

Wait til you meet alcoholics who get belligerent when you tell them that they maybe drink too much.

Longo_2_guns said:
or the people who never shut up about how they smoke weed every day.

In college this is ok since college is the time to do stupid shit, but once you know people in their mid-late 20s bragging about this, its pretty lame, I'll give you that.

Longo_2_guns said:
For Christ's sake, I've heard people who f*** animals that go to less of an effort to justify themselves.

Really? Also why are you hanging out with these people?

Longo_2_guns said:
But I've known far too many fags who make s*** like 4/20 a big f****** deal, and all that s***.

Now I want you to think about Cinco de Mayo, and remember how many commercials, how many ads, and how many people talk about getting fucked up on a day that isn't even celebrated in Mexico. Now also add in St. Patrick's Day. Stoners get one day to be proud that they consume a substance. Alcoholics get 2 fake holidays and every sporting event ever.

Longo_2_guns said:
As for myself, I still don't partake. Not because I'm against it, but because it turns me into a borderline supervillain. I'm completely serious about that.

Pics or it didn't happen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod