OUTBREAK - The End

I'll feed Jim, Gunner (To make up for last night's meal), Matt because I hope he finds something good looting through that soon-to-be corpse and... Used. At least not much of us at the RV are going hungry tonight.

I need peels!

tumblr_m1xdc0qktk1rn6d1no1_500.jpg

It's technically night time still but I'll change it to make it less confusing.

Game time right now is past midnight anyway so it's a new day, right?

Haha Wicked, that's awesome!

"Ok fellas, it's time to reach into this guy's pants and see what he's *capable* of, ya hear?!"

I smuggle the pants of the dick with the knife (DWTK for short), and I find an eigth of weed, and 6 shotgun shells! ideally for the new weapon!

I'm not a man of either pleasure guys. I'm a man....of SCAVENGING! And I enjoy what I find. This makes me want to masturb-...

Ok I'm off.

Damnit Matt! You slipped in there while I was typing this so now I have to change the story :p You're still going to suffer though for being late.

HACK! SLASH! Affen sliced the head off his fifth zombie. Him and the rest of the people on the quest made their way into the gas station and Dan quickly locked the door as De-Ting barricaded it.

Meanwhile zombies were surrounding the RV. They were pouring out of the woods from the left and the right.

"Used! Sightless!" Jim yelled. We need you!

But they were nowhere to be seen... Matt pounded on the bathroom door and the two of them stumbled out embarrassed.

"Uh, we were just making sure the toilet flushed..." Sightless said a little bashful.

"We're under attack!" Matt yelled.

"Oh shit!" Used sad running to the front of the RV. He looked through the passenger door and turned back to the group, "don't worry I got this-AHHHH"

Suddenly he was yanked violently outside and his screams came to a shuddering halt. He was dead.

"Nooo!" Sightless yelled and ran out to try to save him.

"Sightless don't!" HK screamed.

But it was too late, Sightless ran to the passenger window and open fired but more zombies were flooding in through the drivers side and attacked her from behind. She tried to fight back but they over powered her and she was also killed. The zombies then began to make their way inside the RV

"What now?" Gunner said in fear.

"We fight!" Matt proclaimed and ran to a zombie with a screwdriver in one hand.

Squish! The tool made a nasty noise as Matt shoved it into its brain. The group began to grab whatever they could find and tried to fend for themselves.

The people who were strangers to the group also tried to fight back but they had failed. Zombies began taking huge bites out of them while our group pulled the zombies off and put them out of their misery.

Finally Jim stabbed the last one in the head, the RV was bloody as hell and the dead were up to their knees. They had made it, but Used, Sightless, and the strangers were all dead.

All of the strangers except one, the man who tried to kill GL. He was nowhere to be seen. Where could he have gone? Was he out there running for his life or stalking them?

"Matt I thought you were going to tie him up?" HK asked all confused.

"My bad," Matt said shamefully. "I did! He must've broken free during the battle? But hey, at least I found something on him-AHHHH!" A zombie who wasn't quite dead yet jumped up and bit his arm.

Green Lantern, who had recovered from his attack earlier (thanks to the doctors), walked in holding Used's old gun. "Get down!" He yelled at Matt and he ducked with the zombie munching on his forearm.

BOOM! GL blew the zombies brains out and it fell down dead.

Matt wasn't doing so well, his arm had to go! Without hesitation a machete came down and chopped off the poor blokes arm. He screamed and then passed out from the intense pain.

"Jeez..." GL said shaking his head.

It was a bad day, but the group had to decide what they were going to do next. They weren't safe sitting there without any mercenaries, they could make a run for it and try to meet up with the rest of their group. But they didn't have a guide to lead the way, and with Matt now passed out and missing an arm it would be hard to get moving. Not to mention the man with homicidal tendencies was out there somewhere...

But staying there in the RV could be even worse. They already lost Used and Sightless as well as all the other strangers they picked up. How could they withstand another attack???

A) Stay in the RV and wait for the Quest group to return with fuel
B) Abandon the RV and make a run for it to the gas station.

Used and Sightless are dead after failing to secure the RV and protect the group.

To be fair, saucy time with Sightless and/or Used? I'd have done the same! - WORTH IT!

A) Stay in the RV and wait for the Quest group to return with fuel - 3 votes
B) Abandon the RV and make a run for it to the gas station. 6 votes

DAY 4
The group decided it was best to get the hell out of there. The RV was lost, it was lost the moment they decided to ignore their only safe haven at the prison and just keep on driving with little fuel. It just took them a couple days to realise it. It was going to be a rough journey, but with any luck they would get there.

Meanwhile at the gas station, zombies were still trying to make their way in. They knew a few people were inside and were hungry for their next meal...

QUEST
Lien, Affen, De-Ting and Dan.
Lien and Affen, there are zombies trying to make their way in, you've got a great spot to pick em off from the roof. You saved your ammo for this so shoot em down! Dan needs to work on barricading the windows, doors, and anywhere else they could get in. De-Ting, work on finding some fuel.

SCAVENGERS
Matt has lost an arm and is unconscious. GL, you need to decide what to bring with you from the RV. Will it be food, ammo or meds? Your group will need all 3 but you can only carry one so choose carefully.

DOCTORS
Before Matt can go he needs to be treated. Both doctors need to work together to stop the bleeding and keep him stable.

CHEF
Someone needs to carry Matt. Luckily there's a wheelbarrow so toss him in and use it to carry him. His fate is in your hands HK!

Okay, Gunner, hold the Brit down just in case he wakes up while I hack his arm off with this axe. Let's see if he's still posh with no arms.

Come 'ere zomboys! Free leadâ„¢ for everyone.*

*note, that the product is served straight to the brain.

It seems as though our little group was able to handle the zombies with knives and MattAY just lost an arm, so I grab meds to take along.

*dreaming taking place...*

Awwww, no asian girls not there....OH NO! hehehehehehe. Hey, wait a sec....you're not asian girls.....Howie?! Used?! DANIEL!?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*nightmare taking place...*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex