GR Chat: 2011 Edition

K so, the beloved GR chat is close to dead. I've been on pretty frequently just to see what's going on, and haven't seen much of a chat at any time. So, since I'm sure many of us have facebook, and facebook has group chat, I'd like to reinstate the GR chat in the form of a facebook group. anyone down? if so i'll make the group and link it here in the OP.

Here's the group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 0494127510

LONG LIVE THE FORUMS!
godwar.jpg

Me hate side-scroll long time go here for the original - maca2kx

Yeah who needs a GR chat. Just use the forum like a chat. I think everybody understands that this place has changed and that it's perfectly fine to take threads off-topic, or just have chat-like conversations.

Well how about a GR chat for new years at least, and maybe we can all stream shit on skype or Live or the PC or something.

I need to go to the chat more often. I would be on there more, but my mIRC is currently being used for... something else that I don't need to talk about.

Well there's enough people on facebook now to get it going and experiment with it.
I didnt even know you could do group chats on FB? Coooooool.

I herby proclaim this to be the CHAT THREAD!

I don't know if I'll actually use the Facebook one, and Stal's Chat thread carries too many memories and hurt feelings.

Anyways, I was thinking about doing a Game of the Decade thread. Less of a tournament per se, more of a discussion (not that I would be wholly opposed to a bracketed tournament). We'd go year by year discussing our fruitful(-less) endeavors in the domination of digital ne'er-do-wells.

Anyone interested?

We have an old chat thread, I say someone resurrect that one instead of making a new one. Someone tried to resurrect it recently and it didn't stay up!
We have GR Chat and Facebook Chat, and a waned forum chat thread - so were good in terms of chats!

In terms of your Game of the Decade thread - make it a top ten discussion and you got yourself a deal?!! And MAYBE turn it GhostTrip styley into a Best game of ALL TIME thread?
Set it up big guy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133