I'm back,and I have a confession to make...

Status
Not open for further replies.
MattAY said:
By the way, I'm sorry to JCD, De-Ting, Longo, AduAwas, Master_Craig, Lethean, Judy, Kapow schimmel, Used, Stal, Tigerlily, Tylzen, electricthunder, miak, Briggsred, WickedLiquid, Rochester, and many others.....and FTG...

...I've got crabs...you might wanna get that checked out.

My first reaction? "*PHEW* What a relief!"

.... until I read Used's name... and Stal's... and Tigerlily's....

I am 24, and I think I look it, but yesterday some old woman at the gas station wouldn't cash in my 3 dollar lottery ticket because the old woman behind her went "He's got to be 18." and she started off mumble whispering it but every word gradually got higher and higher in pitch so that by the time she said "18" she was hitting a high note that Prince would be envious of. I didn't have ID so i couldn't get my three dollars.

My confession is, this was the first time i wanted to dropkick an old woman.

Matt's a busy man. Do you feel any jetlag at all?

I'm dissapointed to your confessions people. You all made it too obvious. I even wrote a book about it called "These so called secrets were obvious and how I learned to ride a unicycle"

coming to stores July 2009

UghRochester, I love you. It's something that I can't explain so don't get me to try. But your posts about your life are better than any Wonder Years episode I can remember... I absolutely loved the Wonder Years.
Thank you for sharing it with us.

..OMG Winnie was fucking hot! gah!

Is this topic about how we don't care about Electric's age or how much we love Ugh?

Either way: thetank says hi

Chris_Crime said:
UghRochester, I love you. It's something that I can't explain so don't get me to try. But your posts about your life are better than any Wonder Years episode I can remember... I absolutely loved the Wonder Years.
Thank you for sharing it with us.

..OMG Winnie was f****** hot! gah!

What would you do if I sang out tune?
Would you stand up and walk out on me?
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song
I will try not to sing out of key, yeah

OH BABY I GET BY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS!

30svhox.jpg

Get a job? were they serious?

MattAY said:
By the way, I'm sorry to JCD, De-Ting, Longo, AduAwas, Master_Craig, Lethean, Judy, Kapow schimmel, Used, Stal, Tigerlily, Tylzen, electricthunder, miak, Briggsred, WickedLiquid, Rochester, and many others.....and FTG...

...I've got crabs...you might wanna get that checked out.
Yeah, I kind of guessed when I woke up the morning after with twelve of these hanging off of my everlasting gob dropper.

25.jpg

Thanks for that.

UghRochester said:
Lethean said:
UghRochester said:
The reason i might not graduate from High School this year?

Wait...What? As a response to what I had said...That makes absolutely no sense.
*Sighs* Are you sure you don't want to go back and proofread?

Let's recap:

UghRochester said:
I have a confession to make...
It's kind of bull sh*t but, i'm failing gym class because i don't bring my gym clothes

You said you are failing gym (note, no mention of not graduating high school here) because you fail to take your gym clothes (no mention of why you forget your gym clothes either). Upon seeing this Lethean says:

Lethean said:
Is there a reason for this or are you just forgetful? If there's a reason you may end up being more weird than I already thought - Which is surprising.

The fact that he mentions your potential forgetfulness makes it pretty obvious he's asking if there is a reason for you forgetting your clothes. You then reply:

UghRochester said:
The reason i might not graduate from High School this year?

Why would Lethean make any mention of this? You hadn't mentioned it, there is no indicating that it may be the case. I think you're the one who needs to proofread.

Sam

ok right now im using my psp to type this. instead of quoting some of the post, quote all of it so no one looks like an arse. No i didn't forget my clothes. i was too lazy to bring them. it shouldn't of failed me for not bringing my clothes.

EDIT: I'll admit i lost this battle and quietly shut my psp off and go as the better man. Also i said quietly because i'm at school...not at gym class

Rochester VS Maca and Lethean.

Ouch rochester :p

PS - doesnt your teacher punish you for forgetting ur gym clothes? In my school I got detention for it. Since gym is pretty important in UK with all the obese children running around.

^ I would say failing gym because of it is one way of punishing him...

BTW my high school gym classes were super easy...And possibly not graduating due to not bringing clothes is fucking stupid IMO. Then again that might not be the whole story

UghRochester said:
ok right now im using my psp to type this. instead of quoting some of the post, quote all of it so no one looks like an arse. No i didn't forget my clothes. i was too lazy to bring them. it shouldn't of failed me for not bringing my clothes.

EDIT: I'll admit i lost this battle and quietly shut my psp off and go as the better man. Also i said quietly because i'm at school...not at gym class

I quoted everything relevant, your original post had nothing else to do with school and every subsequent, relevant post is there. All you had to do was say you didn't forget your clothes, you were simply so lazy that, instead of not putting 100% effort into the class, you didn't even bother taking the correct equipment for it. While we're on the subject, of course you should have failed for not taking the clothes, especially seeing that it wasn't a mistake, you left your clothes at home of your own accord. Would you expect to get off scot free if you'd deliberately left your McDonald's uniform at home?

Oh, and the better man? Because I am (or Lethean is) bringing your mistake to light I (he) is worse?

Sam

MattAY, I already knew about your crabs before our incident. You were just so irresistible that I didn't care. No regrets. Now, every time I scratch my groin, I'm reminded of you. Ah... ;)

Also, people should just do what I do and completely skip everything Ugh posts. It's always facepalm-inducing nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle