I'm back,and I have a confession to make...

Status
Not open for further replies.
electricthunder said:
Wow,the thing is,i'm not actually lying.

Do I look 18 to you?
72004.jpg

Your mii certainly looks 18

Well, I say it's time for some serious confessions. I would go to confessional, but I'm protestant, so I would have to go to repressional.

Anyway, forgive me father for I have sinned.
I have never finished Metal Gear Solid. Only the sequels.
The only Final Fantasy game I've beaten without a GameShark is 8.
There are only about 8 posters here who I like. I tolerate a whole bunch of you, and only hate about 3 posters.

tigerlily521985 said:
electricthunder said:
Wow,the thing is,i'm not actually lying.

Do I look 18 to you?
I look like a little kid and I'm gonna be 24 in a few days... not a valid argument.

Agreed. I also look very young for my age. Probably part of the asian gene cause all my older relatives look young as well. My 35 year cousin, he got IDed for a scratch ticket. sad.

Longo_2_guns said:
There are only about 8 posters here who I like. I tolerate a whole bunch of you, and only hate about 3 posters.
Scotland Yard would love to get their hands on that piece of evidence.

De-ting, Don't say that, you would be a lonely bastard who plays with a crappy flute everyday...with....spongebob...yeah...have you thought of suicide yet?

When I first signed up to this place I was eighteen years old, now I'm twenty one.

However, I am not a human being.

I am a zombie.

The King, Zombie.

miak757 said:
De-ting, Don't say that, you would be a lonely b****** who plays with a crappy flute everyday...with....spongebob...yeah...have you thought of suicide yet?
You do know it's only a TV show, right? SpongeBob's actually tolerable IRL.

And it's a clarinet, you uncultured baffoon.

De-Ting said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Scotland Yard would love to get their hands on that piece of evidence.
Eh, it's more surprising than you think, since you probably don't know who the eight are.

In fact, change that 8 to a 5. That would be more accurate.

I always thought u were around 13-14.

By the way, I'm sorry to JCD, De-Ting, Longo, AduAwas, Master_Craig, Lethean, Judy, Kapow schimmel, Used, Stal, Tigerlily, Tylzen, electricthunder, miak, Briggsred, WickedLiquid, Rochester, and many others.....and FTG...

...I've got crabs...you might wanna get that checked out.

electricthunder said:
Hi!
I know most of you who remember me are thinking "No!He's back!Why?!" and such.
But,i'm not back,I just have a confession to make,i'm not really 18,i'm 13,and when I joined this site I wasn't 16,but 11...
We kind of that figured out from a very early point. Don't worry about it.

Also I'm 23 and still getting ID'd for tobacco, which you need to be 16 to buy. D:

And I'm a droid planning to help overthrow the human regime and instate a new one where you meatbags will be our slaves.

Glad my name wasn't mentioned MattAY, even after the whole fiasco way back.

Lethean said:
UghRochester said:
The reason i might not graduate from High School this year?

Wait...What? As a response to what I had said...That makes absolutely no sense.
*Sighs* Are you sure you don't want to go back and proofread?
MattAY said:
By the way, I'm sorry to JCD, De-Ting, Longo, AduAwas, Master_Craig, Lethean, Judy, Kapow schimmel, Used, Stal, Tigerlily, Tylzen, electricthunder, miak, Briggsred, WickedLiquid, Rochester, and many others.....and FTG...

...I've got crabs...you might wanna get that checked out.
You know what really sucks, itching my nuts in pubic...i mean public, Thanks MattAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod