I'm back, and I have a confession to make....

Hi!
I know most of you who remember me are thinking "No!He's back!Why?!" and such.
But,i'm not back,I just have a confession to make,i'm not really 13, I'm 28. And when I joined this forum I wasn't god-like-pwnage, I was BlackStar...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...<long gasp>...cough...ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

It was the rap battle GR deserves, but not the one it needs. So they'll hunt Tony, and
lock his threads because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A god-like-pwner.

Also, Thanks to Longo I've got that damn theme song from Denver the Last Dinosaur stuck in my head.

Man, I really wanted to post in that rap battle thread.

this whole thing was the funniest thing on this forum in a long time, blackstar :lol:

Aww, I'm kinda sad that Tony isn't real. He was hilarious. Good job.

Hey wait... Tony? As in Tony Cliffton? Did you just pull an Andy Kauffman on us? LOL

UghRochester said:
Also, did you really make a new email account just to do this? I was going to do something like this on April Fools Day, but I couldn't register because my email address was already in use.

You only have one e-mail acconut? You do know if you're looking for jobs that employeers can look you up on Facebook with the e-mail on your resume? Which is why I have 2; a professional one for resumes, and one I use for Facebook.

41589_327484909000_2931596_n.jpg

And Donald Trump still doesn't like Obama, it doesn't mean it's not hilarious. 8)

Also my gf has a 16 yr old latino nephew named Tony who thinks he's a gangster, he was my inspiration. I wasn't doing it to be praised, but thanks. I was just bored and thought it was funny. I was laughing my ass off when Used thought I was Chris. Stereotpying FTW.

BlackStar, I'm new, I wasn't here during your posting prime, but goddamit I hope you stick around. You want praise, here it is:

Excellence in posting award 2011
BlackStar

WickedLiquid said:
UghRochester said:
Also, did you really make a new email account just to do this? I was going to do something like this on April Fools Day, but I couldn't register because my email address was already in use.

You only have one e-mail acconut? You do know if you're looking for jobs that employeers can look you up on Facebook with the e-mail on your resume? Which is why I have 2; a professional one for resumes, and one I use for Facebook.
I never actually thought about that. That is an excellent thing to do. The email address I do post on my resumes would be used to find me on Facebook, which they might give me a job do to my vids and picts. Looks like I'm making a new email address.

BlackStar said:
I was laughing my ass off when Used thought I was Chris. Stereotpying FTW.

Haha. Shush. It was just on a Chris_Crime level of hilarious. And I remember you both enjoying them rap battle topics.

BlackStar said:
I was laughing my ass off when Used thought I was Chris.

My illmatic scripture's not taken for free
They require cash up front and a finder's fee.
Paid to the order of a G-O-D
I'll bless a Judas on the mic before I hang him from a tree.

Uh, wha? motha fuck Judas....
b3k788.gif

fuck that bitch ass...
yeeeeeeeeahhh....motha fuck Judas.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯Â¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

never mind me, i'm just rapping for the Lord.

madster111 said:
Me and Longo both knew this at roughly the same time.
If by "roughly the same time" you mean "several days apart", with you being the one who learned later, then yes it was "roughly the same time." I just didn't reveal I knew until I was 100% certain rather than 99% certain.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133