Your Titanfall loadout and play style

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
How do you personally play Titanfall? Does your loadout vary much between game modes?

I just maxed out the level V challenges for my favorite gun, the R-97 sub-machine gun, so I think I might switch to a new main weapon to keep getting those XP bonuses. I wish there was more incentive to stay with the R-97 because I'm so good with it, but oh well. If I suck with everything else I'll just go back to it.

My main loadout is the R-97, cloaking, power cells, minion detector.

I've tried a little while with both fast reload and 'run and gun' but neither of them worked for me as well as power cells. I like to have my cloak near-constantly active and get up close with the smg. I think it reloads fast enough as it is.

As for my Titan: Ogre chassis, rail gun, rocket salvo, nuclear ejection, auto ejection.

I'm not one of those people that uses auto-Titan often because of the nuclear ejection I can get into a big brawl and always leave safely with a kill or two. The Atlas chassis might work better for that because you can actually close the distance quicker before detonating but I think my lives last longer in the Ogre. I'm slower, more careful. Hang back and snipe with the rail gun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod