Your artistic endeavours

used44 said:
Spanky is a cat?

To some extent I guess. Apparently, I have very cat-like features. My friend calls me neko-san. I dunno, lol.

I'm getting together with a guy I work with to write some songs, so maybe I'll record them and post 'em up.

spanky1113 said:
My friend calls me neko-san. I dunno, lol.

Uh-Oh...

spanky1113 said:
I'm getting together with a guy I work with to write some songs, so maybe I'll record them and post 'em up.

Uh-Oh...

hah, just kidding. you're better at photoshop than me, I'm just lashing out.

^Hahaha. We're writing the soundtrack to Brokeback Mountain 2: Facing The Elements >.>

Ummm...anyways. Here's the result of me following a tutorial on how to do a worm hole thing

n11323591_34290848_381.jpg

And the friend is a female!! So it's cool :D

Had a project called "Promote Yourself". So I just put all my drawings into a CD-sized leaflet thingy. Basically it's my manga but gradient mapped!

1mailergw0.jpg

3mailervh9.jpg

4mailerwg6.jpg

6mailerpl7.jpg

7mailerjz0.jpg

15mailertm6.jpg

PS - that's not a real site :p

I ASPIRE to be a guy with a hot wife.

Urban that wont stop me bud, she's hot as fuck!

I finished another n3rdc0r3 comic strip today so I've decided to upload it to the art thread and show you all. This is the 11th strip titled "Stop and Stare"

11-StopandStare.jpg

The idea behind it comes from when I was working last night. The song "Stop and Stare" by One Republic started playing in the store, and some guy shouted out real angry-like "I hate this fucking song!"

Now admittingly when the idea snapped into my mind, I thought it was funny. Now that I see it before me in a comic strip, I don't think it's that funny. This is also heavily inspired by Penny Arcade - the heavy/unnecessary amount of dialog that just sounds stupid/very threatening. Regardless though I had fun drawing this, especially colouring. I'm not sure why. Hope you guys like it.

Here's a few of my best photos from 2008!

S7300623.jpg
[/img]

S7300656.jpg
[/img]

S7300681.jpg
[/IMG][/img]

S7300682.jpg
[/img]

TriciaontheLongLine.jpg
[/img]

S7300749.jpg
[/img]

I'm really happy with how these turned out. The lightning ones especially, as those were pretty tough to get. I had to stand outside in chilly, windy weather, hold my camera as still as possible where I thought the lightning was going to strike (as you can see it's hitting the same area so that part wasn't too hard) and hold the shutter open until lightning struck. I got about 20 decent ones, but those 3 are my favorites. The girl on the zip line is my sister, and the picture was taken in Jamaica in February. The sunset is, well, a sunset. But a rather pretty one IMO. The one with the plane was taken at about 5:30 AM back in August, in Moses Lake, Washington. I was woken up by a guy crop-dusting, flying very low. I got up, looked at the sunrise, and grabbed my camera. He flew perfectly into the shot.

Jesus Christ! I hate Stop and Stare with a fiery passion that noone has ever known

Edit: Wow... I really should have proofread this post

Whoa, nice photographs Sodbuster! I especially like the finale, the one with the plane in the sun set - that's just perfect timing. Beautiful. :)

crazycracker22 said:
Jesus Christ! I hat Stop and Stare with a fiery passion with noone has even known

I like the song, but I know a lot of people out there don't like it :p, like the gentlemen in my comic strip, or the customer I heard at work who was the inspiration for the comic. ;)

This is what I accomplished this weekend:
momsblanket.jpg

It's my mommy's Christmas present. I still need to finish the border.

and in case you don't consider that artisitic, here is something I drew in high school
randomgirl.jpg

Working Girl

Such a young, energetic girl, definitely too intelligent to serve wild honey pie to truckers with gaping beer bellies and scraggly beards. Why she even stayed at this job was beyond her, but the pay was good, if you call $4.30 and hour good, but then again, in the middle of west nowhere, U.S.A, thats a full decent paycheck with tips.

She kept on serving, taking the orders of the dilapidated men and women around her. Some of them, the older, more decrepit lot, were among the worst customers; the constant cat calls on the young, beautiful girl were fully blocked from here mind; a trick she picked up long ago when she first began waiting tables here.

“Hey baby, won’t you please come home with me!â€

So what, the Dominicans in the back... i guess they're the cooks..

you should be ashamed of yourself.

[where is this story going? or is it done?]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle