You can't pwn the pon

Status
Not open for further replies.
De-Ting said:
Also, I'd like to add that GR's review is worlds better than IGN's UK review, which scored it lower because of the reviewer's incompetence, and the fact that they have no Baracking idea what they're talking about.

But I'm sure you quite enjoyed the US IGN review. Amirite?

De-Ting said:
Lethean said:
So what you're saying is the grade is wrong. In turn, you're saying an opinion is wrong.

Gotcha.
WRONG

Wheres Lex Luther when you need him?!

lex-luthor-wrong.jpg

Green_Lantern said:
De-Ting said:
Also, I'd like to add that GR's review is worlds better than IGN's UK review, which scored it lower because of the reviewer's incompetence, and the fact that they have no Baracking idea what they're talking about.

But I'm sure you quite enjoyed the US IGN review. Amirite?
What US IGN review?

I watched a video of that game on youtube. It looked pretty lame and obnoxious. I'd say a B was a fair score, but they were probably being nice.

You do know Krowsnose this is how De-Ting will look after he sees your post right?

squidward.jpg

As for me- i'll look just like this when De-Ting replies.

moarnz5.jpg

Krowsnose said:
I watched a video of that game on youtube. It looked pretty lame and obnoxious. I'd say a B was a fair score, but they were probably being nice.

I'd say there was a serious difference between watching a video of a game on youtube and actually playing the game. That being said I would love to play this game but can't as it is DLO :(

Jesus man, you're taking these reviews more personally than the developers. Chill out, you're still allowed to think it's the best game evar even if reviewers don't. Although i suspect the reason you're taking it so personally is because, deep down, you know it's not as good as you were hoping.

De-Ting said:
OKAY, EVERYONE WHO HASN'T PLAYED, GET THE F*** OUT.
GET THE F*** OUT.
F*** OUT.
OUT.
GET THE F*** OUT.
F***************************************************************************.

Does this look 'unsure' to you?
squidward.jpg

De-Ting said:
OKAY, EVERYONE WHO HASN'T PLAYED, GET THE F*** OUT.
GET THE F*** OUT.
F*** OUT.
OUT.
GET THE F*** OUT.
F***************************************************************************.

Does this look 'unsure' to you?
Kinda, yeah. I'd imagine that if you were in no doubt of the game's all-singing, all-dancing awesomeness you'd be a little calmer about people who disagree. In fact you'd probably be off playing and enjoying the game rather than going on the internet and losing your rag about review scores that aren't high enough for your liking.

As Stal said. Have you forgotten that you're not in misc or do you just not care?

Abuse your ability to post replies in the GM forum and you're liable to lose it.

Sam

even i don't always agree 100% with my reviewers' grades. and maca's right, please try to keep it civil in here, even when you are certain everyone else is retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod