WTF is this?

I'm not sure if that seems to be excitement or you just being you.

I can't find myself getting excited over game trailers that have no gameplay footage though. Anyone can make a good CGI videos and call it a "Game trailer" while the game can end up being complete and utter crap.

Also, is it just me or did anyone else find their heads looked rather blocky and large?

Sounds said:
its i am ledgend but caused by a earthquake..

looks interesting...

Yeah I had kind of thought that too when I saw it. It certainly had that "I am Legend" vibe. Well, just the whole sole survivor part anyways and run down city.

I got this from xboxfanboy.com :

A posters comments...

Back a number of months ago I was in a focus group for this game. The group had no idea what the game was called or what publisher/developer was behind it, but this IS the game.
An earthquake of undisclosed origin (seems natural) rocks Chicago and the game is strictly based on your choice of helping other survivors out. We were shown a really rough trailer, which also showed a first person view at least at one point. A few photocopied images tacked on a board showed that the game will also feature interpersonal drama and perhaps co-op functionality.

The person asking us the questions seemed to focus on the topic of "Would helping others be a satisfying game quality?"

Most of the panel disagreed unless there were ulterior motives to help, such as to continue the story, earn Achievements or to procure loot in some way. The panelist seemed to stress that the title could simply pose the player as a one man Red Cross in a sense where he himself wouldn't get much benefit from helping, it was just his job.

So there you go..this is what I can tell you all about the game.

The trailer does actually make their heads look very blocky, but other than that it could pose as an interesting game. Unlike many out there the fact that the focus is on helping others means yes... it's ORIGINAL! Other than that looks very much like I AM LEGEND with a few other survivors than just one man. Could be good, could flop. Who knows?

^I second that. Why help when once they die you can have fun killing them as zombies. Everyone has to die and turn into a zombie sometime.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod