Won last month vox pop but....

Solaris10

Rookie
Grettings GR gurus,

It is not a whinning post by the way...it is just I won last month vox pop contest and I chose R6V2. Unfortunatly, even thought it has been some week, I haven't received it. I was wondering if something went wrong with the email.

The reason I write this is, I planned to give it to a friend of mine as a gift for his birthday. He wants so bad to have this game but he doesn't have the money to... so I wanted to get him this big suprise.

Anyway, just wanted to check. I know JoeBlow got bigger fishes to fry because he is going soon so I just wanted to check.

By the way Joe, keep in touch once in a while on these forums. Even thought I haven't talked to you much, you seem a great guy. It would be a great loss to the community to lose you.

I delivered the prize near May 19th. International packages take a while to ship, but I hope it doesn't take any longer. Please PM me if you don't receive it within the next week.

Nick I don't suppose you could look into a similar problem for me could you?

I sent you a PM but I'm not convinced it sent properly.

Basically I got an email from joe saying I'd won the Apollo Justice Competition, but I've yet to receive anything after giving Joe my address. I appreciate that the international shipping takes a bit longer, but it has been over a month.

If you could check if it's been shipped for me that would be great.

Finally, If it hasn't been posted yet could you PM me because I'll have to request a new address for it to be sent to (moving out of student digs, you see).

Many thanks

Andy

The Apollo Justices' are being sent by Capcom, so we have no control over when they get shipped. We will bug them for you guys though.

I wondered about the Apollo Justice thing with Capcom shipping it, did you guys just order a couple of copies to be sent to the winners or did Capcom actually agree to participate as the prize-giver for a GR's contest? Or something? Like, how did that all work out? Because that would be pretty awesome of Capcom to recognize some of the lesser known gaming sites like GR here (I know it's not THAT less known, but compared to sites like GameFAQs and IGNorant...).

LinksOcarina said:
Is the contest still going on?

Yep, it's still going on, except we're sending online gift certificates to Amazon.com (or GameStop.com) to the winners ($50) and runners-up ($25). I actually sent the notifications to the winners and runners-up for the month of June via email about two days ago, and one person responded so far. But the whole "updating the site" and just "sending those certificates" is something that my overlords have to pass on. :evil:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle