Whats the worst dreamcast game ever?

FightF2.jpg

Fighting Force 2. Everyone bought it, everyone hated it.

Chris_Crime said:
FightF2.jpg

I hated this game so much that I snapped it in half in front of my Hong Kong cousin on his first day in America... tt was traumatizing.

draqq said:
Chris_Crime said:
FightF2.jpg

I hated this game so much that I snapped it in half in front of my Hong Kong cousin on his first day in America... tt was traumatizing.

Now thats just wrong. :disgust2:

can't actually name the worst dreamcast game other than fighting force 2....but the game I actually owned for dreamcast that I wasnt too fond of was Mortal Kombat Gold.

Arguably, DynamiteCop. Shortest game I've ever played in my entire life, lol. It did have it kicks though..For those..10-15 minutes..until you beat the game..

House of the dead are you kidding? that game was awesome, especially the voice acting.

I would have to vote for D2, OMG that game was so terrible

MrHimashi said:
House of the dead are you kidding? that game was awesome, especially the voice acting.

I would have to vote for D2, OMG that game was so terrible

"We're meeting G..over there.." NOO HELP ME!! and of course, the best...Goldmans laugh. "hm.hm.hm.hm." Lol..Classic.

Evolution was cool...Or at least I thought it was, maybe I didn't really fully understand it back then. The dungeon system was a bit tedious though.

I didn't have a Dreamcast, but personally I hated the game Evil Dead: Hail to the King. I think it made me really angry because I'm a huge Evil Dead fan and that game was just horrible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod