Dreamcast 2

JCD

Regular
Yeah. Let it sink in for a moment, the possibilities, the amazing, fantastic possibilities. Dreamcast 2. Think about it again. It's like a Dreamcast, only it's a Dreamcast 2. Imagine that....

Well the reason that suddenly the internets are on fire with the rumor that Sega may be making a Dreamcast 2 is that they have once again filed for the trademark of the name "Dreamcast." Not odd you may think, only they still own the Trademark...

I'll let Destructoid explain it. http://www.destructoid.com/rumortoid-dr ... 7926.phtml

I think it might be for the virtual console.

Sega can port Dreamcast games on there for the same price as a N64 game, and they need the rights of the name to gain revenue off of it.

Thats just my theory.

Or a Sega hand held maybe. It would be nice if they chose to re-enter the hand held market, I loved my GameGear. I'm amazed it didn't trounce the Gameboy considering the Gameboy Colour didn't come out until seven years after the GameGear's release.

Please, no. Standardize the consoles already. SEGA hasn't exactly been impressive with its software-only offerings since the switch, either.

Silent_Player said:
Please, no. Standardize the consoles already. SEGA hasn't exactly been impressive with its software-only offerings since the switch, either.

Yeah, even though I was a huge Sega fanboy and still think the Dreamcast is the best console ever, I really would rather not have another console on the market. I also don't want to see Sega butcher sonic any more.

But if Sega does make a new console and Shenmue III gets released for it, I'd buy two.

FrozenBacon said:
Yeah, even though I was a huge Sega fanboy and still think the Dreamcast is the best console ever, I really would rather not have another console on the market. I also don't want to see Sega butcher sonic any more.

But if Sega does make a new console and Shenmue III gets released for it, I'd buy two.

I'd rather they just released Shenmue 3 for a console that currently exists... but that aint happening either.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle