an IMPORTant question

I am interested in getting import games for my N64, Sega Saturn, and Dreamcast, and i'm wondering if anybody knows if anything is needed for the consoles to play import games. And if so, what do i need to do

for the saturn there is a special type of ram expander that allows you to play imports, the dream cast will allow you to play them right off the bat but you will find that you will run into massive glitches, but if you get a game genie it will elimenate this problem, for the n64 i have no idea but since its cartridge based it probly has the sme type of lock out of earlier generations with a different shaped cartridge, i know with the genesis or snes all you had to do was cut the pieces out of your way but they probly updated the technology

a game genie, excuse my spelling, its like a game shark but older it wsa out for all te old systems, they were made for the dream cast as well, its normaly like a memory card unite that has codes on it and what not it may be a hard find for the saturn, and the as you look at a game cartridge you notice its shape, when they used to do regien coding, ie so that a japanese game cant play hear in america so they would make the cartige a different shape, a different shape and nothing more, so you have to moddify the shape of the systems cartridge slot to fit the new cartridge, normaly this is done with a small rotery tool

i found a game genie at a garage sale several years ago, and was amazed by all the cheats that existed back then. like in SMW, you could make invincibility last forever, or jump super high. i believe that cheat was called "Super Jump"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod