What was so epic on March 9th 2008?

Actually, If I recall correctly, that's just one of those GR glitches. I believe we discussed this before.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
http://thechive.com/2012/05/31/chivers-this-is-the-story-of-taylor-morris-22-photos/

that's epic enough for you longo?
That's epic, boss, beast, full-of-win, righteous, and above all...

truestory.jpg

I fucking hate boss, beast and all those other words. Someone was like "that will look boss" and I wanted to punch them. Who says that? Douchebags do.

And that story was pretty boss.

Lethean said:
I f****** hate boss, beast and all those other words. Someone was like "that will look boss" and I wanted to punch them. Who says that? Douchebags do.

And that story was pretty boss.
I know, right? It needs to be used properly, eh boss?

meh im sure its just one of those things that sounds absolutely retarded until you're around it too much then suddenly one day it slips out of your own mouth. then suddenly it doesn't sound retarded anymore and you say it all the time..

i personally think boss, and beast, are retarded to say too.

but i know far too many times I used to cringe about people saying something, that suddenly one day became part of my own vocabulary.

I sometimes go to dictionary.com and look at the word of the day. I feel it would enhance my vocabulary. Anyways, I looked at this topic and thought I posted in this thread. It was probably a different thread, but I remember mentioning a snow storm that caused everyone to stay inside and hop on GR.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod