What is the worst video game ever made?

MattAY said:
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger,

so terrible it hurts.
HOW DARE YOU!!!!!! The first one wasn't that good but the other two were awesome!!

I say Superman 64 sucked the most balls. I couldn't even get past the first level because the controls sucked so much.

There was this game for the Sega Genesis that my brother bought when I was little...I believe it was called Fatal Rewind. Absolutely awful game.

But from what I heard, the general consensus was that the worst game ever made was E.T. for Atari.

And to the person who played the survivor game....I have no words, just disappointment in your judgement as a gamer....lol.

I would like to mention Bomberman : Act Zero, it's not the worst, but how can you screw up a formula that worked for years?
And I would have to go with E.T. also.

I think Shaq Fu should also be mentioned. I think they did along the same line as ET, just they blew the rest of the copies up instead of just burying them. Oh, and if anybody ever wants to try to find those copies of ET, they are somewhere in the Arizona Desert.

I remember renting a game for the NES when I was a kid, and I couldn't even get after the introduction screen. There was always the same story prologue going over and over again, and pressing all the buttons on the controller had no effect. We thought the game was screwed up, but then we learned from the videoclub that the game was new. I don't remember the name of that game, but I remember that it was about fruits fighting vegetables, or some crap like that. Over and over again...

From my personal experience, either Spyro 4 or Jak II. What surprised me is that everyone said Jak II was good; I absolutely hated it.

As for worst of all time, I'd say Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing based solely on the description of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle