Most Hated Game Companies

Boringman54

Rookie
What game companies do you think makes the worst games on the planet? I have to say BOLD Games and Conspiracy Entertainment because they are the ones that have made the worst Wii games so far and it just pisses me off.

I think this is just going to be a list of random companies half of us have never heard of?

Mine is whoever helped make FFX-2

Midway just plain pisses me off. It's like they're not even trying. All of their games are ludicrously half-assed.

Neversoft has been acting like over-arrogant pricks recently, which makes me made because I want to play Guitar Hero games but I don't want to support them.

Boringman54 said:
^That's not a company, just a bad system.

I imagine you're talking to Lentium.

3DO was a software developer too. They were the guys behind the venerable Army Men games. And they shut down in 2003.

AM-SargesHeroes2.jpg

Midway. I don't remember which game it was but there was one I played recently that really just pissed me off.

EA has its share of good games, but I hate them for their business practices.

StalfrosCC, my roommate is the same way.

Buena Vista, they messed up Meteos.
How can they screw up Meteos?
And I'm sure they make plenty of Disney games.

It depends who it's hated by, if we're talking soccer moms and ignorant Fox news pundits then, Rockstar.

Sam

I too try to avoid buying EA games if I can. The only ones from this current generation I own are The SImpsons Game (damn my fandom!) and the Orange Box.
I also cannot stand Nintendo. Their whole attitude just rubs me in the wrong way and it has since the N64 days. I know their first party games can be amazing and that's why I own a Wii and a DS but even in that respect the only Nintendo game I've played in a long while that wasn't a let down was Mario Galaxy. Really, I'm not even quite sure why but I can rant on and one about my dislike for Nintendo.

Bungie, I'm starting to realize Halo 3 sucked, and i am pissed off that they screwed it up. They didn't stop there though they keep making mediocre DLC maps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod