What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever been able to beat every stage in world 8 for Super Mario Bros 3? Without cheating or using special items (like the P wing).

I took a crack at it and that shit is hard son.

Playing a few games at the moment.

-Assassin's Creed: Unity (PS4)
-Far Cry 4 (PS4)
-Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4)
-Super Smash Bros (3Ds)

Gonna get the Wii U version of Super Smash Bros this weekend!

WickedLiquid said:
Has anyone ever been able to beat every stage in world 8 for Super Mario Bros 3? Without cheating or using special items (like the P wing).

I took a crack at it and that shit is hard son.

I've managed to make it passed the section with those hand traps before, but I lost too many lives to get much farther. I kind of want to hook up the Nintendo now.

Longo_2_guns said:
MattAY said:
Black Flag's story was unbearably shit
Yeah, nah, get bent.

post-35784-Austin-Powers-sorry-gif-Imgur-2UEZ.gif

Halo Masterchief Collection is all sorts of fucked up, so please, nobody buy that until like February or whenever it finally gets solved.

Should be a great game for the Summer lulls next year but as of right now, it's just painful.

I have a few games on the go right now:

Alien Isolation
Shadows of Mordor
The Last of Us Remastered

I won't even include the free PS Plus indie stuff.

used44 said:
Halo Masterchief Collection is all sorts of fucked up, so please, nobody buy that until like February or whenever it finally gets solved.

Should be a great game for the Summer lulls next year but as of right now, it's just painful.

Wow. Are there any games released this year that aren't broken? Microsoft must really be trying to sell consoles for the holidays.

I'm about to buy the Wolf Among Us but...I'm a little apprehensive. I played the demo of it a while back and the main character didn't seem all that like-able. Also, does the game have the same emotional punch as TWD did?

I really want season 3 of TWD :(.

UghRochester said:
Lethean said:
The Last of Us Remastered
Go straight into Grounded mode like I did. It's much more challenging and stressful at times.

Oh man. I don't know if I could do that. I'm playing it on hard and I'm already dying. Any time I have to sneak, I'm spotted. I suck.

StudioTan said:
used44 said:

Wow. Are there any games released this year that aren't broken? Microsoft must really be trying to sell consoles for the holidays.

Yeah there were certainly some shaky launches from some high-profile games this year.

Picked up Strider and The Fall through Steam. Now granted, The Fall isn't very long and I already beat it, but it was an enjoyable jaunt for 5 bucks. Next up on the list after Strider is finally getting around to Arkham City.

Edit: I'm relatively certain I cleared all the levels in world 8, although it's been a long time and I'm not sure if you're counting all those damn hand levels. Fun fact that somehow angered my friends when I did it: the 'lava' in the boat level is just recolored water. If you're fast enough to tap the button, you can just swim underneath all of the boats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133