What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freespaceman said:
Starpoint Gemini 2!

Is that some kind of space sim? I've been watching a lot of 'Elite Dangerous' gameplay. I really need to upgrade my PC so I can play some of these games for myself.

Watchdogs released another patch to fix performance today.

Watch_Dogs PC Update Changelog:

• Better performance on more recent models of cards.
– 770 onwards will see better improvements.
• Moved all resource creation to an exclusive worker thread.
• Changed technique used for updating texture mipmaps in Ultra textures mode.

It performs worse on two 980s now. When will ubisoft fix this game!?!

Spent two-fifty on Mirror's Edge. This game is tons of fun. I love the feel of it. The free running in FP is a lot more intense that the over-the-shoulder Assasin's Creed stuff. The story is predictable, but they do a great job of ramping up the difficulty and mixing up the obstacles.

Spider-man Unlimited for mobile is basically a Temple Run clone but it is surprisingly awesome and everyone should download it.

Since I just finished The Evil Within on the PS4, I think tonight I might get started on Alien: Isolation for PS4.

God help me.

I think I'm playing on the normal default difficulty.

I've died five times now. Once to a human sneaking up behind me, once to an android, three times to the Alien.

Hack open door, door opens, Alien is right there. Oh God.

Just finished Lords Of The Fallen. I really enjoyed the graphics, nvidia physx, and how you look and feel like a dude in heavy armor swinging a giant heavy two handed weapon. I also enjoyed that the devs had worked with nvidia to have a sli profile and this game really pushed my 980 sli setup.

I didn't like the lack of quest arrow, map, or clear indication of where to go. Multiple people on youtube had taken the same wrong paths I had and gotten lost. A lot of people accidentally do the catacombs early because of this.

Interestingly the game has a new type of encryption DRM that has yet to be cracked. Is this the reason the game has constant crashes? I crashed at least once every time I played.

I didn't like Dark Souls but Lords Of The Fallen made me understand why people like these kinds of games.

Been playing a lot of Super Smash Bros on the 3Ds lately. I'm still playing Alien: Isolation but the damn alien keeps killing me in one specific area.

Super Smash Brothers 3DS, Pokemon red and Pokemon stadium for me.

Going a bit old school there. Might build up a team and finally beat Pokemon Stadium 2, after 14 years.

Master_Craig said:
So now I'm throwing a bit of Minecraft into the mix. Making a new tree house.
I took tree houses to a whole new level by building a giant, hollow tree, and furnishing it. It has 4 stories and a hole in one side that I turned into a balcony.

I've played maybe an hour of Volgarr the Viking and haven't made it past the second screen.

Five Nights at Freddy's 2 was already released. What the fuck? It doesn't have the conservation element of the first game, but instead has more things to keep track of.

Currently playing Pool Nation because it was £2. Bloody addictive! And great with other people with aim assists off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133