We're having a big ass GR get together when suddenly.....

Icepick

Rookie
We run out of funions! Panic hits the entire lot of us, chaos, fires break out, when suddenly you look out the window and realize a north korean nuke has gone off leveling the US (because north korea is best korea), and for some unexplained reason... zombies as well.

So who do you put in charge? Do you take after our new glorious leader and have one supreme ruler? Who? Do we form a comity of leaders? Do you assign tasks to specific people based on their skills? Who gets what? Are you militant with your rationing of supplies and tasks? Or are you a nancy who wants everyone to have a say during these troubled times? If it comes down to it who do we eat first?

I'm pretty sure Ugh has a certified food license by the state, so he's in charge of food distribution. Little known fact, I have an alcohol server's license by the state, so I'm in charge of the alcohol.

2 hours later we're all drunk and fed and, fuck it, let's see if these zombies can dance, am i right?

another hour later, this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG6oy46qKE4&t=2m45s

Wow, that must be new. I picked that vid because I knew the Vevo official would be blocked in certain regions. Wow, bring on 70p... I wonder how deep we can go til everything becomes block video and synth music?

I'm an INCREDIBLY slow runner. Fuck running.

I'm super handy though, background in carpentry. I'm the shelter/boobytrap guy.

Urban, you're always on my zombie killing team. You can be Coach.

I'm Ellis. Now we just need a Nick and a Rochelle.

UrbanMasque said:
Longo_2_guns said:
danielrbischoff said:
I think we'd need a strong leader.... soo... who can bench the most around here?
Shane

GTFO. :?
Right? Have you been hearing about Sev lifting?
I don't know who I put in charge. I have a feeling people won't know what to do and they turn to the last person they would ever think of, me.

I'll be in charge of game and whisky gathering. You can all do the normal zombie stuff, I'll shut myself in a bunker or something and play games and drink.
I MIGHT need some drinking buddies...Affen...

I would make a good bouncer. I am big enough for that, horizontally at least.

Got to keep some undesirables away. Like Russian hackers. and Belgians.

LinksOcarina said:
I would make a good bouncer.

I like this idea instead. I think I'd like to be an officer. Maybe ... a sheriff? Yes. Town sheriff. I'll deputize Links and we'd be a dynamic duo, slaughtering zombies and ... we'll probably make a tv show out of it. The Marching Departed...hmmm...we'll work on the title.

Dale

CharactersTWDS2-Dale.jpg

Definitely would be Dale.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle