Vote to help make sure Spike TV's 2006 VGAs don't suck!

The VGA are not a real awards show, they are extremely biased and one sided toward certain games, and should never be taken seriously ever.

Once again, biased...

I remember last year, they nominated the Resident Evil 4 from the Playstation 2, not the Gamecube version, as if the PS2 one was a better game...when in reality they were equal.

That is why the VGA are biased, they play to favorites and don't acknowledge that games are made on multiple platforms.

I remember last year, when WoW and Halo 2 took most of the awards in that show.It is that reason why I firmly believe, that video games should NOT have an awards show.

I swear, this year's VGA's were rigged.

Scarface
Oblivion
Gears of War
The Godfather

They were in almost every damn catagory

jedi_guardian said:
I remember last year, when WoW and Halo 2 took most of the awards in that show.It is that reason why I firmly believe, that video games should NOT have an awards show.
At least not on Spike. It's like when i see video games reviewed in the newspaper. Like they know what they are talking about.

LinksOcarina said:
Once again, biased...

I remember last year, they nominated the Resident Evil 4 from the Playstation 2, not the Gamecube version, as if the PS2 one was a better game...when in reality they were equal.

That is why the VGA are biased, they play to favorites and don't acknowledge that games are made on multiple platforms.

Save for all the added content...Yeah. They were totally equal. Fact of the matter is, it's the game, not the system, that was being nominated and ultimately voted for. Therefore, the system doesn't really matter and they went with the most current version, and the one with the most content. No crime in that.

The VGAs don't really count as an awards show. They're really just an excuse for struggling young actors to boost their rep in a glitzy, razzle-filled lights and sounds festival with very little actual content.

The VGAs is like sports games. Sure, they're technically part of the video game industry... but not at heart, and we can tell the difference.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod