Trumping Clinton or Clinting Trump?

Who will you vote for to be El Presidente?

• Clinton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump

• Nobody?

• Total voters
They're both crooks, I wouldn't hire them to mop a floor because they'd either steal the floor or leave it a worse state. Happy? As I said I voted Libertarian, because both parties are just fucking awful.

I don't hate Obama, i just think he was a mediocre president. He has my indifference, because he could have great, but chose to be a crony beholden to his wall street donors. And you're right, it was stupid of me to try to pop your little bubble, but always remember this: if Obama was even a a solid 5/10 president, Trump wouldn't have won.

I guess you could say I am in a bubble, it's called Canada. And while it isn't the perfect utopia Michael Moore would have you believe, (most) Canadians believe the way of the Democrat just makes more sense than the way of the Republican.

There's exceptions of course, the provinces Alberta and Newfoundland would probably be red states if we were American. But Alberta is our Texas (cowboys galore) and Newfoundland is our Alabama. The rest of the country are (mostly) happy with our Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and the fact he is helping Syrian refugees, supporting LGBTQ rights and working towards fully legalizing marijuana. As of now you can actually get weed delivered to your door if you have a prescription for medical Marijuana. How aboot dat eh?

The point is if I have to choose between Obama, Bush Jr, Bill Clinton and Bush Sr. for best president of my time so far, it's a no brainer. Obama all the way. Obama didn't ruin the Democratic Party, Hiairy did. Trump just made sure she stayed down.

Like GL said, if it was Bernie he would've been able to keep people with the Democrat vote. Such a wasted opportunity

Apparently there was a protest in regards to Donald Trump being the president, with people chanting "Not our president". Five people were shot.

Jesus Christ.

Stay safe, people.

To be fair, I think Eyebrows hates every president.

That said, he's only half right about the whole thing. Because ultimately, the only people who mattered in this election were the insignificant poor whites in rural areas of the Rust Belt. All of the states that Donald Trump flipped are because he was able to appeal to the poor and uneducated, who responded by voting in record numbers.

His entire platform was that he was going to bring jobs, and Hillary was a crook. Hillary's entire platform was just that Trump was bad. If you are a poor white living in a former factory town in Ohio or Wisconsin, you just went through 8 years of being ignored, and then a candidate actually addresses your biggest problem, you're going to vote for him regardless of how much of a sleaze he is.

Longo_2_guns said:
To be fair, I think Eyebrows hates every president.

mXkr7o59_DhhMA5LvLMU0Tw.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod