Trumping Clinton or Clinting Trump?

Who will you vote for to be El Presidente?

• Clinton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump

• Nobody?

• Total voters
I'm perfectly fine with either winning.

Both will result in WW3 and we as a species will get to make the final decision on whether we reach the stars and prosper or die out here on this mud ball.

Bring on the nukes, let's see if we're good enough.

Gary Johnson is on the ballot in all 50 states. I can't, in good conscious, vote for either the rich cranky bussinessman or the definition of corrupt two faced woman. Read the wikileaks if you havnt yet.

I hear a lot from liberals , but also some conservatives, that a vote for Johnson is a vote for trump(or Clinton) which is nonsense. I was never going to vote for them anyways. A vote for neither doesn't somehow make trump +1 and Hillary -1.

The first two posters don't even live in the U.S. GTFO! Also, our votes don't matter anyways, but I did go and vote for other forms of government areas.

I like how Clinton and Trump are the only two options here.

I've never voted. Maybe some day, but not today.

I'm going to want to move back to California if they legalize recreational today.

Thank you for adding nobody to the poll.

vote-for-nobody-nobody-cares-nobody-tells-the-truth.jpg

UghRochester said:
The first two posters don't even live in the U.S. GTFO! Also, our votes don't matter anyways, but I did go and vote for other forms of government areas.
Australia has a very strong defensive treaty with the US which is usually taken as essentially a full alliance, with either of us going to war alongside even the aggressor, and a massive radar network up north run by both of us that can detect planes flying over southern china (JORN scary as fuck yo). Because of this, we share security clearance levels and our forces can and often do switch command between either country when needed.

We're tied in with what your dumbass presidents do just as much as you are.

Shucks, I know it effects everyone just like how Brexit will effect us somehow. I just find it funny MattAY created a thread about the U.S election and you were the first response. My main point truthfully was our votes don't matter at all towards the presidential election.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd5rul6EdF0
I didn't know about redrawing the districts, but I did know the citizens only give popular votes. We're not the ones giving electoral votes, which makes our votes pointless.

Sourdeez said:
I'm going to want to move back to California if they legalize recreational today.
Damn, I should have voted no on that. :wink:

I've tried to avoid political arguments for most of the election.
But I voted for Clinton because I feel like as an educated voter it is by far the better choice. I'm not completely fond of her as a human being (I even voted for Bernie in the election) but as a politician she's ruthless and effective, which is exactly what we need after 8 years of a congress that is willing to shut down the nation rather than deal with the president.

Fight me, nerds.

I still find it very surprising that in America, you don't have to vote. I think that's crazy.

In Australia, it's compulsory to vote. As soon as you turn eighteen, someone from the government will probably try to rock up to your house with some paperwork for you to register to vote. If you're registered and you don't vote, you'll be fined.

If you're not registered then obviously you don't and can't vote, but if they find out you're not registered, they'll make you register.

My partner was never registered when she used to live at home with her folks. However, once she moved in with us and she legally changed her address, they came to our door and now she's registered, much to her dismay.

In my opinion, I believe that if you don't properly vote, then you don't have the right to complain about politics.

Personally, I've never seen an election like this... it's surrounded in controversy, fueled by anger and fear. Never seen anything like it and the future scares me.

Longo_2_guns said:
Sourdeez said:
Damn, I should have voted no on that. :wink:

I've tried to avoid political arguments for most of the election.
But I voted for Clinton because I feel like as an educated voter it is by far the better choice. I'm not completely fond of her as a human being (I even voted for Bernie in the election) but as a politician she's ruthless and effective, which is exactly what we need after 8 years of a congress that is willing to shut down the nation rather than deal with the president.

Fight me, nerds.

You are me.

Master_Craig said:
Personally, I've never seen an election like this... it's surrounded in controversy, fueled by anger and fear. Never seen anything like it and the future scares me.
Nah, the future is good. Either trump wins and he talks shit and north korea decides to try their luck while tensions with mexico rise, leading to WW3, or hillary wins and she orders the US military to fuck with russia over in the middle east, leading to WW3.

LinksOcarina said:
Well...looks like Trump won.

That happened...
Sweet, at least now WW3 is more likely to be conventional wars instead of nukes. Hillary was much more likely to try and prove she has a bigger dick than putin.

LinksOcarina said:

That happened...

Of course he won. Haven't you been paying attention? The whole time he's been saying, "This is all rigged. I know it. You know it." He is practically confessing here that he is rigging the election!

You heard it here first folks. Or maybe not. But I haven't seen this theory anywhere else.

LinksOcarina said:

That happened...

Of course he won. Haven't you been paying attention? The whole time he's been saying, "This is all rigged. I know it. You know it." He is practically confessing here that he is rigging the election!

You heard it here first folks. Or maybe not. But I haven't seen this theory anywhere else.

:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod