Trailer Park Boys

StudioTan

Regular
TrailerParkboysxvhuioi.jpg

I apologize in advance for making a thread soley about this show but I was hoping for some responses since my posts usually get covered up by heavy traffic (maybe it's bad timing on my part). Anyway, it's a Canadian series with a captivating cast of characters (a little alliteration for ya :wink:) that seems to be like a soap opera for men; err, well, women probably like it too. My friend has also described it as "Cops" from the criminal's perspective. The more I watch it, the more I like it. I am wondering if anyone else watches. What are your thoughts on it? If you haven't seen the show, it's available to stream via Netflix. So, give it a try!

Ya know, I can see the reality tv parody in the way there's those short asides of dialogue where one or two of the cast describe how they really feel about the current situation. I particularly like those segments. Jim Lahey may be my favorite character. He plays a role that makes you hate him but he sells it SO well. His drunken stumbly moments are absolutely hilarious!

I've always assumed it was just retarded without ever actually watching it.

I've watched all of this and it is one of my favorite shows. A lot of the little things they did I would find hilarious, like Ricky's clothes. It's certainly not going to be for everyone but I suggest it to people to watch a few episodes at least.

On campus channel two plays TPB and I was flipping through and saw it and watched it for ten minutes because I was wondering "what the hell is this?". It seemed funny, didn't interest me enough to go out and watch it but I wouldn't say it's bad because it did make me laugh in those ten minutes.

Arrested Development is better though...... No relation but I just professing my love for that show

I've always assumed it was just retarded without ever actually watching it.

This was actually my first impression but I was bored one weekend and had exhausted the Alfred Hitchcock Presents series so I thought I would check it out. Glad I did. It's not the best show ever but definitely entertaining. Too bad it was canceled. Arrested Development was a good one as well. SGU was also just canceled. Jerks.

I hadn't ever really heard of it until last year. Anthony got me watching it, and I enjoy it quite a bit. Bubbles is awesome.

We haven't been able to watch it really for a while now, so I only got as far as the second season or so. :p

Haha. nah just was looking for a recent post ya pics topic, couldnt find it and seen this thread...I have recently fell in love with this show! Everyone should check it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle