This or That: Gaming Edition

A lot of scripted games just aren't that scary anymore (although The Evil Within was pretty disturbing at times). I'm gonna have to say dynamic scary games, because Alien: Isolation is terrifying.

Open world game play (e.g. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-depth-of-field-002-on-640px.jpg

OR

Self contained open level game play (e.g. Hitman, 2016)

HITMAN__Paris_Screenshot_06.png

Depends on the game!

If I'm playing a multiplayer game like Diablo or something (with friends), then I generally like to take the role of support, either in the form of tanking or buffing, e.g. Paladin or Barbarian style builds. I used to enjoy playing as ranged characters, but now I prefer being in the fray.

If I'm playing a game like Dark Souls, Bloodborne or something, then I prefer agility style builds. In those kind of games, it's very tempting to want to want to be a "brute" build but there's no point, as bosses can deal massive amounts of damage to you anyway.

In a game like Skyrim... I'm generally a light armour/agility person. I used to go heavy melee, but I found being quick and stealthy was a lot more fun.

Now then...

2D sprites...

tumblr_m3hiu6sqTP1r0loipo1_500.png

Or 3D models?

Street-Fighter-V-Ryu-500x281.jpg

Probably console gaming. Just what I'm used to. With an unlimited budget, I could buy all the accessories, games, DLC, everything I want.

First person shooters...

ku-xlarge.jpg

Or third person shooters?

26151980806_267dbbeed0_z.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod