The year is 3066 and UghRochester STILL isn't a moderator.

That's f*cking disgusting! I'm going to change that and post some good news. Coming to McDonald's of Beaver this year, WINGS!

NickKmet said:
Green_Lantern said:
Looks better than most of the regular stuff on McD's menu.

This is why I do not eat at McDonald's.

In all honesty I had a Signature BLT chicken wrap and it was pretty damn good. Call it a guilty pleasure if you will but I'd eat it again and again.

As for the McLobster you can file that under "what were they thinking".

The only things I have from McDonalds are Chicken Nuggets or the Breakfast Wrap. Both are sublime, especially the latter.

Mattay are you telling me they don't have the mcgriddle in the UK?!?!

mcdonalds_sausage_mcgriddle.jpg

Two pancakes with syrup...mixed with a burger?! That's fucking gross!

GOAL DISALLOWED! Englad are still winning 1243 goals to 0.

MattAY isn't one of us, he's a rich fat cat sitting up in his ivory tower twiddling his thumbs!
Ugh is a man of the people. He's a blue collar worker trying to make it full of ambition and know-how.
While he's "hanging ten", shredding the powder in the mountains with his buddies on a Tuesday afternoon we'll be working our 9-to-5, like Ugh here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syOatIDhAHY

I'm sorry, Ugh. I'm sorry :cry:

How do we go about making ugh president?
Do we need to get him to become mayor and work his way up?

I just want to see him do a wicked guitar solo in his suit after he's inaugurated.

Chris_Crime said:
MattAY isn't one of us, he's a rich fat cat sitting up in his ivory tower twiddling his thumbs!
Ugh is a man of the people. He's a blue collar worker trying to make it full of ambition and know-how.
While he's "hanging ten", shredding the powder in the mountains with his buddies on a Tuesday afternoon we'll be working our 9-to-5, like Ugh here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syOatIDhAHY

I'm sorry, Ugh. I'm sorry :cry:

Dunno about shredding powder, I'll be playing golf now - it's summer dude!

PS - the "fat" remark was too far :cry:

UghRochester said:
That's f*cking disgusting! I'm going to change that and post some good news. Coming to McDonald's of Beaver this year, WINGS!
Just to make it clear, I wasn't joking about that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133