The Godfather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grrrrr!

:evil:

You ppl suck-diddily-uck! 40 views and not one reply.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO REPLY THEN DON'T CLICK ON THE TOPIC!!! WHAT DID YOU THINK THIS WAS ABOUT? FREE CANDY???

The GR review is interesting. I think it probably turned me away from playing it. It doesn't seem worth a buy, and I just never seem to rent anymore. Maybe I'll borrow it from someone later. It's the same way I felt with The Warriors and GUN. Gah.

I told you, you get the candy after you help me find my lost dog. I think it's in my basement...here, you go first. Don't mind the lighting, smell, screaming, or anything else, it's just a regular ol' basement...

I'm willing to be the phrase "an offer you can't refuse" or some variation of it appears in at least 99.98% of written reviews for the game.

I'm intrested in playing a game based on one of the greatest films of all time.

That review looked good and despite it's downsides, I'll check it out when I get the chance.

I've seen the 360 trailers looks pretty good. They showed some of the gameplay clips. It's cool threatening the shopkeepers and all...
I just have to see what more the game has to offer I'll check out some more of the reviews.

The game is outstanding, so long as you play the game right. the guy that wrote that review didn't play it right. to get the full experience, take over the buisnesses and rackets. and be creative, instead of shootiong tis guy, push him into a furnace, or over the edge or infront of a speeding car. Or you can go rob a bank, or take over a warehouse. or you could put a bomb in another gangs buisness. Etc etc

This game may have a decent gameplay at first but you can't deny the fact that the graphics are simply pathetic. Visual side is just terrible. Look at the cars for example - total mess. The city is shallow, lifeless. Empty and boring interiors... It's crap, really. Forget this dull trash from EA and move on.

I while ago I purchased this game for the PC. At first it looked like it was going to be another GTA clone, but it has alot more depth than that. It follows the story pretty closely (from whacking those kids who beat up the mortician's daughter to leaving a bloody horse head in a director's bed) and also gave you a taste of mob life way back when gangsters actually had a bit of dignity (very unlike now). Collision damage on the cars (or anywhere else) is a bit limited, but I am willing to look past a few little visual flaws and see a game that can enthrall anyone to the very end. That is if they aren't shallow enough to let a few visual problems ruin the whole whole experience.

i've been playing it for the past 4 days & i've already made Underboss...and truthfully, this is the first video game (except mortal kombat or racing games) that i've actually sat down and played...so i guess that means it's pretty easy, but it has lots of interesting missions and keeps u very busy...i'd highly recommend it

I've finished taking over every business, buying out every racket, stealing every warehouse, taking every hub, and obliterating every enemy family compound in the game. I own New York. I have to say, it was an excellent gaming experience. Very addicting. Once I finish collecting all the little miniscule things, I might restart the game and take it to the next level...whatever that may be.

Godfather is probly one of the best films made into a game, i enjoyed Scarface when it came out, and you can do more on Scarface than you can on godfather, but godfather is Really awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo