The Fighter Character Battle (TFCB) 2010.

whoops! King does move on! My bad.

And Shang and Hakumen move on ( I am sure of this one, I think....)

im doing this at work so no pictures right now....ill try to add them later or you guys can throw some up :).

KY KISKE

VS

CHUN-LI

and

MITSURUGI

VS

BRIDGET

I vote for Ky and Bridget, let the battles begin!

Well...were down to the sweet 16...let's see who has survived thus far.

No former champions have made it this far this year, so we will crown a new winner.

We have two female combatants remaining, Noel Vermillion and Nagi from Blazblue and Bloody Roar, respectively.

We also have one non-humanoid creature remaining, and that is Talon from Primal Rage.

Of the sixteen left, only three of them have made it this far before, Vega, Forrest Law and Sub-Zero.

Of the sixteen left, 4 of them are in their first tournament, Iron Tager, Godhand, Bang Shishigami, and Nagi.

Bridget, Noel and Sub-Zero are the only winners of the seasonals to make it this far, with Iron Tager being the only runner up to go deep as well.

A total of eight games represent the finalists now, Ehergeiz, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Street Fighter, Blazblue, Bloody Roar, Primal Rage, and Guilty Gear.

Of the eight games, Blazblue has the most fighters remaining with five entrants, (Noel, Iron Tager, Hakumen, Hazama and Bang)

The next highest is a tie between Guilty Gear, Mortal Kombat, Tekken and Street Fighter with two each!

It is still anyone's game, but Blazblue is the clear favorites at this point for taking the crown for the first time! I wouldn't count out Vega, Forrest or Sub-Zero though...especially since Vega has gotten close before.....

Anyway, it's time for a time honored tradition for this showdown, the voting stage! We rank everyone from 1-16, 1 being your current favorite in the showdown, and 16 being the least favorite.

Once the rankings are over, we will get new brackets for everyone else remaining in the showdown, NCAA style.

So a list should look like this.

1. Shang Tsung
2. Hakumen
3. Hazama
4. Bridget
5. Nagi
6. Vega
7. Sub-Zero
8. Ky Kiske
9. King
10. Bang Shishigami
11. Noel Vermillion