The Dynasty Warriors 6 review

maca2kx said:
You're being far too condescending here, while it's a change from the usual sycophantic behaviour you've gone too far the other way. These guys don't ask you for any money, all funding they get is through advertising (unless that Crave thing has something to do with moolah) and they make a screenshot slip up (something not really important when talking about a game unless you're a graphics whore) and you jump so far down their throats you can see daylight again. You seem to be equating the review, all their reviews, with this one mistake, are you perfect? Have you never made a hiccup somewhere along the line? I don't know how old you are but I hope you realise soon that, unless you're a manager, being an angry dick doesn't get results.

Sam
It's like I've brought down the apocalypse or something...

I'm talking about the one review. I didn't intend to make their children's children's children cry as they look at how terrible their great grandfathers were at reviewing video games.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't just suddenly jump in and start shooting your mouth off. Little to none of this topic has actually been about what happened in the review, but rather a lot of unnecessary ass-plosions in my direction.

On one part, however, it's my fault. My way of talking obviously has thrown everyone into a tizzy fit, and I'll be sure to adjust that to be better accepted by everyone else here.

Actually, their children's children would consider them to be their grandfathers, not great-grandfathers.

God, De-Ting can't you get anything right!!!!??!!!!?

used44 said:
Actually, their children's children would consider them to be their grandfathers, not great-grandfathers.

God, De-Ting can't you get anything right!!!!??!!!!?
I see nothing wrong with what I just said. <.<

Read it again. :p

De-Ting said:
It's like I've brought down the apocalypse or something...

I'm talking about the one review. I didn't intend to make their children's children's children cry as they look at how terrible their great grandfathers were at reviewing video games.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't just suddenly jump in and start shooting your mouth off. Little to none of this topic has actually been about what happened in the review, but rather a lot of unnecessary ass-plosions in my direction.

On one part, however, it's my fault. My way of talking obviously has thrown everyone into a tizzy fit, and I'll be sure to adjust that to be better accepted by everyone else here.

Ok I'll admit I was a bit harsh with that post and for that I apologise, my point still stands though that you were being far too critical of such a simple mistake. Pointing out a mistake is fine but you were rude about it too, as others have said.

Sam

maca2kx said:
Ok I'll admit I was a bit harsh with that post and for that I apologise, my point still stands though that you were being far too critical of such a simple mistake. Pointing out a mistake is fine but you were rude about it too, as others have said.

Sam
Naw, we're just from different worlds. <.<

That is a pretty terrible mistake. Very funny, because the games are shitty and similar; but still a bad mistake.

screenshots are not added at the same time as reviews. the screens went up months before anyone had seen the game. fixing now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle